• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] Audio illusions CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!!

ObeyBunny

MBTI Type
INTJ
[YOUTUBE="e6JSTkwXg90"]I thought that this might be fun[/YOUTUBE]

Let's try posting optical/audio illusions here. This is my entry.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Thanks Obey for that .. No 5 was freaky, i was hearing run and away .. I think subconsciously i want to run away. Great, lol

The barber shop one is freaky, i have posted that here in the past .. It is utterly amazing how and what we interpret to our own meanings.

Good work.

Some of the stuff i enjoy ..

Last edited:

ObeyBunny

MBTI Type
INTJ
Thanks Obey for that .. No 5 was freaky, i was hearing run and away .. I think subconsciously i want to run away. Great, lol

When I listen to number 5, I hear phrases like "No one", "No way", "Real dumb", "you Jump", and "Rainbow."

I'm a little worried about the "you jump" one.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Lol .. Do you think it may be that 'Inner nagging voice' .. Prompting you to jump into something you are just not ready for yet?

God knows what the rainbows could be about!!!

I have a need gain knowledge on everything that spurs my interest .. I have to make connections, too many dots .. So be careful, i will ask lots of questions.

Just run now, it's easier :workout:

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
When I listen to number 5, I hear phrases like "No one", "No way", "Real dumb", "you Jump", and "Rainbow."

I'm a little worried about the "you jump" one.

Hmm I heard "No way" and "Milky way".. very cool stuff