• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] Things that really anouy me... or ISTJ's in general?

iamthemonkeyman

I hate it when... i make someone feel special... and i think they feel the same way about me...... but they dont.

I hate when i try to help people... and they think i have some other motive..

I hate when people think i'm malicious / Vindictive

I hate how i have 2 personalitys.... one for everyone to see... and the person i'am on the inside.

ISTJ's know what i'm talking about? or is it just me :(
Post what you hate?

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I would love to hear more about this, it would help me to understand my s-mom.

iamthemonkeyman

haha well... Lets put it this way...... If your mum is an ISTJ... her only focus is to look after you :)
But i have to say aswell... my bro is an ENFP... and rejects my help/thinks i'm stupid for trying to help people/and possibly thinks i 99% of the time have another motive for helping people.
(it is 2:00am here... and i really need to sleep... so maybe this doesnt make sense?)

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Your type is listed as ISFJ. That's what my stepmom is.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Ohhh.

I don't hate anything but i can get incredibly frustrated at -

Incompetence - If you can't do your job, then fuck off and let someone who can take your place.

Projection - Don't tell me what i am thinking, that's your thoughts.

Lies - I know people lie, but if you are going to lie to save your own bacon, hide the evidence. I have a way of finding information :yes:

Hidden agenda's - Please don't play me

Money - Where is all my money going .. I want to spend it on nice things like bags and shoes :devil:

People who take the piss out of my good nature - This says more about me than others but if you ask me for help, be courteous and don't take the piss

Why i don't say NO - I'm learning to be more assertive, just spent to long being passive

People who always say 'Sorry' but then make the same mistake over and over again - If only euthanasia was legal. Is that too harsh? No, good

Some parts of this i am joking, other parts i am being serious.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
I hate it when... i make someone feel special... and i think they feel the same way about me...... but they dont.

I hate when i try to help people... and they think i have some other motive..

I hate when people think i'm malicious / Vindictive

I hate how i have 2 personalitys.... one for everyone to see... and the person i'am on the inside.

ISTJ's know what i'm talking about? or is it just me :(
Post what you hate?

It's hard for an ISTJ to put their feelings out there. If they are shot down.....:steam:

I hate for people to project their perceptions of my motives on me, period. That's probably one of the few things that my ex did that pissed me off. I'd do something, and in her head she concluded that I was doing XYZ because I felt like she was ABC. She never asked why, she just assumed that it was what it was and she would sit there and pout or whatever.

Not sure if I have dual personalities. They have pills for that though.

I am who I am. That doesn't mean that I am the same around everybody. Different relationships require different levels of comfort and familiarity. But I'm still me when it's said and done.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Ohhh.

Incompetence - If you can't do your job, then fuck off and let someone who can take your place.

I know an ISTJ who seems to have these in common with you. He would rather do entire jobs on his own than even attempt to involve someone who has been unreliable in the past.

He also detests being asked if somethings wrong. If he wants to share it with me, he will at a time of his choosing.

iamthemonkeyman

Ohhh.

Lies - I know people lie, but if you are going to lie to save your own bacon, hide the evidence. I have a way of finding information :yes:

Hidden agenda's - Please don't play me

Money - Where is all my money going .. I want to spend it on nice things like bags and shoes :devil:

People who take the piss out of my good nature - This says more about me than others but if you ask me for help, be courteous and don't take the piss

Why i don't say NO - I'm learning to be more assertive, just spent to long being passive

People who always say 'Sorry' but then make the same mistake over and over again - If only euthanasia was legal. Is that too harsh? No, good

Some parts of this i am joking, other parts i am being serious.

Nice... very true. and i know exactly what you mean about worrying your too harsh... only harsh coz thats how you feel... and you wouldnt make thoes judgments if you didnt have good evidence.

Dont worry about being more assertive... i used to think that i was 'a door mat' because my friends never told me?.. but i found out they 90% of them see what i try to do to help them/and very much appreciate it.
If you were more assertive... maybe no one will like you? (If you know what i mean)

This might seem like a strange question, is there some sort of relation between ENFP's and ISFJ's (or SJ's) in general?... seems like its strange that their commenting in the SJ domain, more then other types.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
ENFPs are social butterflies, and they flutter over here alot.

Plus they crush on us.

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I'm a bit confused are you ISFJ or ISTJ?

iamthemonkeyman

haha woops... yea sorry i was tired... i'am an isFj haha... not T... but as you can see from my scoring... i'm pretty close to the middle?

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
If we're on the topic of what we hate, your writing style really bothers me. :17425:

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
haha woops... yea sorry i was tired... i'am an isFj haha... not T... but as you can see from my scoring... i'm pretty close to the middle?

So in the title of your post, did you mean to say "ISTJ's in general?" or "ISFJ's in general?"

Just curious.

iamthemonkeyman

If we're on the topic of what we hate, your writing style really bothers me. :17425:

Umm.. I'll take it onboard. haha

So in the title of your post, did you mean to say "ISTJ's in general?" or "ISFJ's in general?"

Just curious.

I did mean ISFJ.. i was just really tired/not really with it at the time :). But i do make that mistake alot for some reason... saying ISTJ instead of ISFJ.

Is it true that ISTJ's are pretty much INFP's worst nightmare? (besides ESTJ that is..) Because i have an "extream" INFP friend.. who loves pretty much everyone... except STJ's. or just ST's in general. But I'd say we are pretty good friends, and he's actually said to me "its probably because you have the F"

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I know an ISTJ who seems to have these in common with you. He would rather do entire jobs on his own than even attempt to involve someone who has been unreliable in the past.

He also detests being asked if somethings wrong. If he wants to share it with me, he will at a time of his choosing.

OK.

Dont worry about being more assertive... i used to think that i was 'a door mat' because my friends never told me?.. but i found out they 90% of them see what i try to do to help them/and very much appreciate it.
If you were more assertive... maybe no one will like you? (If you know what i mean)

Lol, oh darling .. I don't really care if people like me or not. I am a people pleaser with those i am close to but outside of that circle, i will continue to be me. I am for the most part passive but luckily when i am in a kick ass mood, i become assertive and say it how it is.

This might seem like a strange question, is there some sort of relation between ENFP's and ISFJ's (or SJ's) in general?... seems like its strange that their commenting in the SJ domain, more then other types.

No, NF's know everything so need to comment :horor:

Disclaimer - The above comment is a joke. If for any reason you feel upset, then please go to Admin and ask for a tissue.

Edit - I have a weird sense of humour :sadbanana:

iamthemonkeyman

Lol, oh darling .. I don't really care if people like me or not. I am a people pleaser with those i am close to but outside of that circle, i will continue to be me. I am for the most part passive but luckily when i am in a kick ass mood, i become assertive and say it how it is.

Haha sorry saslou... i probly should've looked at your post count :p.. But i suppose i was just trying to reassure, not tell you something you didnt know ;)

No, NF's know everything so need to comment :horor:

haha i see... thanks for the heads up :p.

Last edited: