• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] Mission ISTJ Impossible?

aerogirl

Once an ISFJ male decides that a relationship is over, is it absolutely impossible to redeem and fix?

Last edited:

MBTI Enthusiast

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
P.S. Your subject and post are contradictory. ISTJ or ISFJ?

aerogirl

ISTJ sorry.

Yea I tried asking this question on another thread but I think it annoyed people. I didn't really get an answer.

musebreak

MBTI Type
ISTJ
yup, probably means it's over for good. I wouldnt say things are impossible, but honestly, I think it'll put you through more pain than it's worth. Move on, get over it, and flyyyyyyyyyyyyy

aerogirl

Okay. He said he hopes to date me again someday. Maybe he said that to be nice.

You're right, I know the answer is to move on.

But I really wish I knew what steps I could take to show him that I am the best match for him :)

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Just be yourself. If you have to take "steps" = a change in your behavior. If you have to change your behavior to show him you are the best for him, chances are you're not... and that's not necessarily a bad thing. :)

aerogirl

Lol yes, it may not be a bad thing because it will allow me to realize that I should be with a different type of person.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
You really like this guy but you might not be for him. Give it some time, and you'll be over him.