• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFJ] My apologies to ISFJs

KLessard

Aspiring Troens Ridder
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Hello to all of you ISFJs. I wanted to apologize to you about getting mad about an ISFJ on this forum and asking you advice about it, and being grumpy and all. I am realizing she is ISFP and her evasiveness is related to that, not to the ISFJness. She does have confusingly ISFJ traits, but she is certainly a Fi dominant, as Space_Oddity has helped me see.

Thank you for reading and helping me in the ways you could. I love you all. :)

Last edited:

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Aww, thanks, though not at all necessary. The unhealthy ones among us are a really bad sort and it's easy for me to see why someone might think of us all in the same light. Sorry to hear things aren't going so well though with whomever this may be.

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Hello to all of you ISFJs. I wanted to apologize to you about getting mad about an ISFJ on this forum and asking you advice about it, and being grumpy and all. I am realizing she is ISFP and her evasive flakiness is related to that, not to the ISFJness. She does have confusingly ISFJ traits, but she is certainly a Fi dominant, as Space_Oddity has helped me see. She is not too aware of other people's feelings, only her own.

Thank you for reading and helping me in the ways you could. I love you all. :)

This post amuses me no end, as you seem to be insulting ISFPs in exactly the same breathe as you are appologising to the ISFJs...

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
You better be sorry, you've been a nuisance and you should be ashamed of yourself.

sofmarhof

MBTI Type
INTP
This post amuses me no end, as you seem to be insulting ISFPs in exactly the same breathe as you are appologising to the ISFJs...

I was wondering how long it would take for us to see "My apologies to ISFPs".

KLessard

Aspiring Troens Ridder
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
You better be sorry, you've been a nuisance and you should be ashamed of yourself.

I'm sorry, I won't disturb you anymore.
But I don't remember you taking part in any of those discussions.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No worries. I've come to deeply empathize with your position now.