• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] ISTJ & Theory

panacamanana

MBTI Type
????
Enneagram
??
Finally got my ISTJ to be interested in MB by discussing how we could work on our relationship differences by understanding each other better. Anyone have any books to suggest that will positively embrace the ISTJ (male) & ENFP (female) relationship?

Oom

Your time is gonna come.
MBTI Type
IsfP
Enneagram
5w4
I don't know of books that would discuss the relationships, but I've seen some people on here talking about the Please Understand Me books.

Evidently they're good.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
There are enough ISTJ/ENFP threads on this board to make your own book. Ask him to sign up to this site, or read them and share.

panacamanana

MBTI Type
????
Enneagram
??
Yeah, I've noticed that. I have most definitely noted and learned through reading some of the boards. I only fear that he'll want 'logical, professional' advice, rather than every day people.. but maybe I am judging and assuming.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Yeah, I've noticed that. I have most definitely noted and learned through reading some of the boards. I only fear that he'll want 'logical, professional' advice, rather than every day people.. but maybe I am judging and assuming.

Yeah I think it's worth a shot. He may like the everyday people aspect because it's not some stiff who's paid to discuss this. I know I like message boards for that reason- it's more relatable.

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9

Don't know about him, but for me reading about other people's experiences works just fine. As long as I can identify myself.

Why don't you invite him here, so that we could all have a little chat together. It's always fun! :D

BlueSky

MBTI Type
ISTJ
We really ought to compile all of this information somewhere. Forums are so difficult to sift through.

Ozz

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Perhaps we should setup a wiki to store all this info? A sticky for just ENFP/ISTJ seems a little excessive.

defragmybrain

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
ESFP and ENFP's as romantic parnters for the ISTJ.
hmmm lots of those.