• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] what SJ's look for in a potential mate

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
^I sleep on my stomach and drool on my pillow. :cheese:

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
My orthodontist would call me "Mr. Juicy," due to me having overactive salivary glands. That's right ladies.

And needless to say, my pillows suffer the brunt of the consequences.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
My orthodontist would call me "Mr. Juicy," due to me having overactive salivary glands. That's right ladies.

And needless to say, my pillows suffer the brunt of the consequences.

^LOL!

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You guys are cracking me up. lol

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
You know what really sucks guys, is when you drool on your pill and then roll over and like, smother your face into... and you wake up a little bit, but your too tired to do anything about it so you just lay face down into the drool and fall back asleep.:doh:

Not sure if anyone has had that experience but it has ever happened to me. :steam:

What about you, Hmm? I take it you don't drool on your pillow? (And no, I do not mean that in a sexual way.) ;)

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Most of the time I sleep on my side or back so I don't drool but occasionally I'll sleep on my stomach and drool on the bed because, as I already said, I don't use a pillow when I sleep on my stomach, lol

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Most of the time I sleep on my side or back so I don't drool but occasionally I'll sleep on my stomach and drool on the bed because, as I already said, I don't use a pillow when I sleep on my stomach, lol

Ahhhh.... you DON'T use a pillow when sleeping on your stomach? So YOUR the weird one... and all this time you thought the joke was on us! :alttongue:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
We all fail for not using this emoticon during our derailment. :drool:

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
We all fail for not using this emoticon during our derailment. :drool:

LOL! I just noticed that as I was writing another post! You beat me to it! :azdaja:

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This thread is hilarious and I sleep on my stomach/side with a pillow.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Just found out my sister is ISTJ, I'm trying to get her to join the site.

She said she just wants a husband and 2 kids and doesn't care/know how she gets one.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
She said she just wants a husband and 2 kids and doesn't care/know how she gets one.

LOL! That's kind of..... scary. Are all the ISTJ girls like this? :huh: I can picture Recoleta wild west style using a lasso to round up some dude. :rofl1: (She's going to kill me for writing this, let's see how long it takes for her to find it :newwink:)

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LOL! That's kind of..... scary. Are all the ISTJ girls like this? :huh: I can picture Recoleta wild west style using a lasso to round up some dude. :rofl1: (She's going to kill me for writing this, let's see how long it takes for her to find it :newwink:)

Hahaha. I'm dying, seriously. :laugh: :yes: That's a good mental picture though d@v3. :devil: :headphne:

Amira

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Gah! Yikes... Um, no, I am very picky about who I want to spend the rest of my life with. I'd rather be alone than settle.

Now I guess I'll wait for Recoleta to arrive... :popc1:

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Gah! Yikes... Um, no, I am very picky about who I want to spend the rest of my life with. I'd rather be alone than settle.

Now I guess I'll wait for Recoleta to arrive... :popc1:

Haha, well she is very picky too, however she doesn't care if Mr. Right runs her over with his car, as long as she meets him. She knows exactly what she wants, just has no clue how to find him.

In the meantime, I tell her to try to snag a doctor/med student in Boston while she finishes school.

AutumnReverie

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Same here! Although I wouldn't say I'm picky, I just would say that I know what I do/don't want (basic values & qualities-wise) and I'd rather not settle just to "be with someone/anyone" :laugh:

Amira

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Haha, well she is very picky too, however she doesn't care if Mr. Right runs her over with his car, as long as she meets him. She knows exactly what she wants, just has no clue how to find him.

In the meantime, I tell her to try to snag a doctor/med student in Boston while she finishes school.

LOL, okay, then yeah she probably is an ISTJ! Why would I care how I meet the guy? As long as he didn't do permanent damage running over me I wouldn't mind such a drastic way to run into my future husband. :)

Recoleta

No me digas, che!
MBTI Type
ISXJ

Hahaha. I'm dying, seriously. :laugh: :yes: That's a good mental picture though d@v3. :devil: :headphne:

:dry: .....

:bananallama: 2 words: Game on!

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ

:rofl1:

:bananallama: 2 words: Game on!
:shock: Well, a horse is kind of what I had in mind, but hey, if you want to ride a llama, by all means. :D (fiesta la llama amiga! :cheers:)

....anyways... to get back on topic, I am definitley "picky" and hold high standards. I know I shouldn't, and it's not fair, but I can't help it. :(

Recoleta

No me digas, che!
MBTI Type
ISXJ
:shock: Well, a horse is kind of what I had in mind, but hey, if you want to ride a llama, by all means. :D (fiesta la llama amiga! :cheers:)

Well, the emoticons only allow so much creativity. Gotta make do with what you have...although, I do love llamas.

....anyways... to get back on topic, I am definitley "picky" and hold high standards. I know I shouldn't, and it's not fair, but I can't help it. :(

Why shouldn't you hold high standards? Why isn't it fair? I mean, it's your life, and ultimately you have to pick your partner and be happy with your choice. If you compromise too many of the important beliefs that you have, you'll end up making yourself (and your partner) miserable in the long run. It's one thing to hold high standards on their core belief system, and totally another thing to have "high standards" on the type of haircut they prefer. I think it's important to know the things that are important enough to you that you wouldn't be willing to compromise.

I mean, what would really be "unfair" is marrying your partner with the expectations that they (or you) will change once you're married. I have kind of resolved myself to the idea of, "If you're gonna be with this person for the rest of your life, you better make sure you can accept them exactly as they are."