• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ISTJs who don't lust after the ENFP!

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm more into the ESFPs. :wubbie:

Seem like they all are fun to be around, fly dressers, and they do something to me!

FallaciaSonata

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I break my own stereotype. I don't like what I perceive to be ENFP or ESFP. (Key word, perceive.) I like what I think is an INTJ, but I find I like traits found in any IxxJ type.

Thought I'd throw that in there.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
I break my own stereotype. I don't like what I perceive to be ENFP or ESFP. (Key word, perceive.) I like what I think is an INTJ, but I find I like traits found in any IxxJ type.

Thought I'd throw that in there.

Yeah man, that's what this thread is about. There's some kind of craze with the ENFPs.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Not sure what it is with the I_TJ and E_FP opposite pairing... any relationship between those seems like it would take a lot of work from both ends.

Yloh

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Often times, from what I've observed, opposites attract. That also means more work needs to be done to make a relationship work out. If successful, opposite relationships can become deep and the team work involved is out matched by similar personalities.

I sometimes wonder if extroverts and introverts of the same function really do attract each other. Fe is attracted to Fi, Se is attracted to Si, Ne is attracted to Ni, and Te is attracted to Ti.

If so, your Si is probably attracted to their Se.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
I think I would rather have an ESFP too :wubbie:, but ENFP's sure do catch my eye. In fact, I would say the ENFP's catch my eye more often! :doh:

Bubbles

See Right Through Me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Silly, silly ISTJs. When I see them jump on the ENFPs, I sometimes wonder why they do this to themselves. Ne doms and STJs? Oh, boy. Makes for some good quality romantic comedy, it does. :cheese:

Sam Spade

MBTI Type
ISTj
I have a girlfriend who types as ESTJ, ESFP, or ESTP depending on her mood.

0_o

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
I have a girlfriend who types as ESTJ, ESFP, or ESTP depending on her mood.

0_o

^:ohmy:

Well, I wonder if I could catch an ExFP :wubbie:... a girl who tests both as ESFP and ENFP depending on her mood! :rofl1:

Silly, silly ISTJs. When I see them jump on the ENFPs, I sometimes wonder why they do this to themselves. Ne doms and STJs? Oh, boy. Makes for some good quality romantic comedy, it does. :cheese:
It is the INFP's that a evil... :peepwall:

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
ENFPs are fun, until you notice why they test as ENFP, and not ISTJ :|

They have totally different definitions for like everything.

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It just depends on what you're looking for. I think ESFP's make wonderful pairings with ISTJ/ISFJ ( my best friend is an ESFP, and is completely smitten with her ISFJ boyfriend ). But, in the case of ENFP/ ISTJ, it's an opposite pairing attraction. We have all the same functions, just in reverse order. I've had a few ISxJ boyfriends, and we had a really good time.

Personally, I love to see ESTP/ISTJ pairings - those seem very dynamic and electric.

Sam Spade

MBTI Type
ISTj
Personally, I love to see ESTP/ISTJ pairings - those seem very dynamic and electric.

They are lol. Feel free to ask me questions lol. My girlfriend types as ESTJ, ESTP, or ESFP but ESTJ is what she most often comes out as and it's what I perceive her to be.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
People say that the I/E thing is hard......even though I'm an I, I'm a weak I? If that makes any sense...... meaning that, when I'm energized, I like to talk and interact. So I'm interested in dating an extroverted Sensor.

Sam Spade

MBTI Type
ISTj
People say that the I/E thing is hard......even though I'm an I, I'm a weak I? If that makes any sense...... meaning that, when I'm energized, I like to talk and interact. So I'm interested in dating an extroverted Sensor.

I'm a strong I, but dating an extroverted Sensor is really fun lol. Expect to be coerced into social engagements though.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm a strong I, but dating an extroverted Sensor is really fun lol. Expect to be coerced into social engagements though.

I don't mind that really man LOL...As long as I get time to recharge before the next adventure!

I don't mind a little push, that's what I need!:D