• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ's and cheating

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
NOW THERE'S SOMETHING YOU DON'T HEAR EVERY DAY!! COULD THE REST OF THIS FORUM PLEASE TAKE NOTICE!:cheese:

It's hard to notice them when they don't leave their homes.

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
What's not to like?

They're consistently (and boringly) dependable.
They rarely let a friend or loved one down.
They're loyal to a fault (that's a whole other story. - his mama.)

He's been the rock to my kite. Without him I'd fly off into the ozone. And without me he wouldn't have a social life or a laugh now and then.

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
Yeah, aj. I always know where he is - in the garage! Talkin' sweet to his tool collection.

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
It's hard to notice them when they don't leave their homes.

Certainly not to leave wherever they all are right now talking about "things" to defend a preposterous notion over here! ;)

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
NOW THERE'S SOMETHING YOU DON'T HEAR EVERY DAY!! COULD THE REST OF THIS FORUM PLEASE TAKE NOTICE!:cheese:

*takes notice*
I actually prefer ISTPs, but I can appreciate ISTJs as well.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
The SJ could definitely justify cheating (albeit probably temporarily) in the event their mate has completely failed to do anything right in the relationship, in the SJ's eyes. That's just me again, outside the box.

It's still probably more unlikely than with any of the other three temperaments.

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
The SJ could definitely justify cheating (albeit probably temporarily) in the event their mate has completely failed to do anything right in the relationship, in the SJ's eyes. That's just me again, outside the box.

It's still probably more unlikely than with any of the other three temperaments.

I could see that also, Jack. When my husband decides he is justified he is definitely justified. No arguments allowed.

If Yomama is still around I'd like to hear more about the opinion that all ISTJs are cheaters.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
We're only human, so sure, its not far fetched to present the possibility that we could justify something like that under certain circumstances. Maybe we're hard headed when it comes to what we feel is right and wrong, but can't anyone decide "hey, my partner isn't meeting certain needs." and then decide to cheat and use that as justification?

We're highly loyal and dedicated by nature and I'd like to say cheating wouldn't be possible under any circumstance with me but I can't deny that I bleed red.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
On second thought I don't think I am capable of cheating :laugh:

I'd divorce/break up before I'd cheat.

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
Yeah, that's why Elizabeth Taylor had so many husbands, she said. :cheese:

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'd take an ISTJ if she's not racist and stuck on Victorian table manners. She would also have to be willing to deal with the fact that I must spend time outdoors or I will go insane. Finally, any girl I date has to be at the upper end of average, at least, otherwise I get bored too easily.

Otherwise I very much can appreciate SJ loyalty; one of my best friends is ISTJ.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wha? I'd take an INFP, as long as they weren't too slow in the head.

My great grandmother is wonderful when you don't have to deal with those two aspects of her. My best friend from highschool has neither of those hang ups and is awesome to hang out with.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
My great grandmother is wonderful when you don't have to deal with those two aspects of her. My best friend from highschool has neither of those hang ups and is awesome to hang out with.
Yes, well, I've known some slow INFPs too, but it's hardly characteristic of type.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
And they skipped merrily together into the horizon.

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
I'd take an ISTJ if she's not racist and stuck on Victorian table manners. She would also have to be willing to deal with the fact that I must spend time outdoors or I will go insane. Finally, any girl I date has to be at the upper end of average, at least, otherwise I get bored too easily.

Otherwise I very much can appreciate SJ loyalty; one of my best friends is ISTJ.

Victorian table manners. Heehee.

I'm more likely to embaress myself and eveyone else at the table.