• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTJ] Relationship Questions for ESTJs

WickedQueen

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
3w4
I wrote the same thread in other forum because I'm really curious with how ESTJs deal with relationship.

Okay fellow ESTJs, I have LOTS of questions for you guys (I hope you don't mind).

1. Have you ever been in relationship? What's the longest relationship you ever had?
  2. What do you think about fuck-buddy? Is that sounds appealing for you (whether you are single or not)?
  3. Do you consider yourself as romantic? How romantic are you? How do you show it?
  4. What type is your partner? What does he/she thinks about you?
  5. What is your overview about your relationship? How does your partner sees it?
  6. What are the common problems that following the argument/fights between you and your partner? Have you ever hit/hurt your partner, physically, when you're angry?
  7. Do you end up wanting to dominate the relationship? Does your way of showing how much you care for him/her are mostly end up causing a fight/argument between the two of you?
  8. How do you show/manage your anger to your partner?
  9. Are you satisfied with your current relationship?
  10. Do you think that he/she is the perfect one for you? Have you ever wanted to look for other mate?

Thank you for your answers. :smile:

Max

MBTI Type
ISTP
Have you ever been in relationship?
No.

What do you think about fuck-buddy? Is that sounds appealing for you (whether you are single or not)?
No, it doesn't. I want to be in a committed relationship with someone first.
Do you consider yourself as romantic? How romantic are you? How do you show it?
I don't know yet. I haven't even tried to get into a relationship until a few months ago because I knew I was going to move out and I didn't want to abandon anyone, so I don't have any experience, really.