• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] ISTJs: What were the last crazy ideas you had lately?

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Party planned successfully.

How many pages? Did you use some CAD program for schematics? Have you made any backups? :devil:

We IJs are such a control freaks... :doh:

EPs would plan their party like this:
"Booze? Check. People? Check. More booze? Check. Let's roll."

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
I've decided to plan a surprise party for my friend as he will be moving away next week. ^Pretty crazy idea for an ISTJ to plan a party. I don't even know where to start! :doh:

Yeah, you're better off leaving an ESFJ to do that.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
LOL!

Any spelling/grammar mistakes on the invites? Check. Meticulously go through the guest list to make sure there no missed people/strangers? Check. Provide proper advertisement for party? Check. Work out ALL details? Check.

The whole thing took about an hour and a half to make. An EP would have done it in 15 minutes! :doh:

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Their expiration dates have already passed. Sorry, I usually forget them soon after I have them.

Last edited:

Ozz

MBTI Type
ISTJ
How many pages? Did you use some CAD program for schematics? Have you made any backups? :devil:

We IJs are such a control freaks... :doh:

EPs would plan their party like this:
"Booze? Check. People? Check. More booze? Check. Let's roll."

I just wrapped up a Project Management course. Here is what you need:
  1. Detail description of the project: including strategic importance
  2. Project scope
  3. Project priorities, constraints, assumptions and deliverables
  4. Project structure and teams
  5. Risk identification and contingency plan
  6. Time and budget estimate
  7. Communication plan

No, we don't use CAD program, we use Microsoft Project!

With a detail plan like this, nothing will go wrong!

Take Five

Supreme Allied Commander
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I don't really get crazy ideas. None worth remembering anyway

Ozz

MBTI Type
ISTJ
I don't really get crazy ideas. None worth remembering anyway

You hit on a very important point. I do have crazy ideas, but they get buried so quickly that they are all but forgotten. Now how do I keep those crazy ideas from disappearing? A notebook?

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
You hit on a very important point. I do have crazy ideas, but they get buried so quickly that they are all but forgotten. Now how do I keep those crazy ideas from disappearing? A notebook?

Yep. Write them all down before you forget them. But if you read through them later on, you will literally go crazy.

forzen

MBTI Type
INTJ
I once had a crazy idea of coming up with a crazy idea on how to think of a way to think of a crazy idea that I thought was too crazy and can't possibly work, which was crazy.

Amira

MBTI Type
ISTJ
I thought about changing my picture on Facebook! :shock:

Nah, I do have some crazy thoughts regularly, but either they seem too silly to share or they would take a long time to explain...

Lori

MBTI Type
INTJ
I don't have crazy ideas. I am planned and thoughful..lol. I have ambitious plans that do not included craziness of which the latest is to go to law school.