• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESFJ] Does anyone know a 'healthy' ESFJ?

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
So looking at the SP threads .. And curiosity taking over, i dared to type into google ESFJ forums .. Ouch, lol.

So evidently there is a lot of hate going on .. Each to their own .. One thing was clear though and i have observed it on this site also ..

Where are the healthy ESFJ's of the world?

Par me of course :newwink: Lol

Granted i get that people would rather talk of negatives as opposed to positives .. But you can't tell me every ESFJ is EVILLLLLLLL .. Lol

Come on people help me out here .. Got to spread some positive love .. :cool:

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Besides you(I think that you might be healthy :D), I actually happen to know one.
Same age as me, horrendously attractive and a really nice person.
She's a workaholic, but that's about the only negative thing about her, really.
And that's also kind of admirable, in a strange way. So.

Oh, I almost forgot. My best friend's mother is an ESFJ, and besides rheumatism, she's healthy, and she's got a glowing and nice personality :) Which is common for ESFJs, I have noticed. And not that fickle kind of "nice person", either.

Billy

Crazy Diamond
MBTI Type
INFJ
I only know 2, one healthy and one VERY unhealthy.

The healthy one is quite pleasant to be around, she is very sweet but she doesnt take shit. I enjoy spending time around her. The unhealthy one is extremely emotionally manipulative. And VERY needy.

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My mother. I don't think I need to explain the ESFJ-INTJ mother and child relationship.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
My mother. I don't think I need to explain the ESFJ-INTJ mother and child relationship.

I don't want to make assumptions because i don't know the dynamics of that kind of relationship .. Can i take a wild guess and say not very pleasant .. :blush:

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
my mom is an ESFJ. If she didn't have all of her physical (and underlying mental) problems she'd be a 'healthy' ESFJ, and when she was she was a great person. She still is, but she is always in pain and doesn't leave the house much other than to run errands. She really doesn't have any friends outside of immediate family now.

PoprocksAndCoke

A Benign Tumor
MBTI Type
ENTP
I don't want to make assumptions because i don't know the dynamics of that kind of relationship .. Can i take a wild guess and say not very pleasant .. :blush:

ENFJ daughter and touchy judgmental INTJ father, how 'bout that one?

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
My mother is a healthy ESFJ. :yes:

Lightyear

My former flatmate. She talked too much (that was one thing that I found difficult about her) but she is also one of the most caring, no-strings-attached generous, altruistic person I know, if I ever was in real trouble she would be the first person on whose door I would knock. She is a doctor and I think she is perfect in this profession, very caring, sacrifical, organised and can keep it together even under pressure (which sometimes led to me seeing her just unloading all her emotions as soon as she came home, which was okay with me).

Also my best friend, she is just great in making people feel comfortable, a natural relationshipbuilder and -upkeeper, also very emotionally aware of people around her.

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Well, we rarely come to an understanding. I still love her, it's just painful to see how we live in different worlds. :(

I really want to compromise despite being a stubborn J myself, but she takes the cake in playing the martyr if her conceptions are falisfied.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
ENFJ daughter and touchy judgmental INTJ father, how 'bout that one?

I can play with this one slightly in that ESFJ daughter and INTj father .. Always daddy's girl, attached to his hip. I pushed him away when i was a teenager as it wasn't cool to kiss daddy goodbye after spending the weekend with him .. The total communication breakdown .. I wrote him a book explaining how i felt .. 'The book' is how he referred to it .. Anyway, i invited him to the wedding, he spent a lot of money on alcohol for the reception which i wasn't aware of and even on my wedding day, apparently he walked away after we said goodbye and he looked back at me, grinned, lowered his head and walked off .. I got married in 2006, i only found out about that moment this year .. Yeah, i felt bad for that.

Nowadays .. Brilliant relationship but that is down to him getting in touch with me as he thought i was going to kill myself after my marriage broke down .. I wasn't. A few months back i had sunday lunch with him. The first time in 15 years he has invited me. He see's me now all the time and he even offered and helped me get my first car ..

As they say .. It takes a traumatic experience to bring people together .. I am happy these days with him .. So he is not touchy feely .. I can see he cares about me in other ways.

Close enough, lol :D Or am i totally off the mark here ;)

Shadow

MBTI Type
INTJ
I don't get the ESFJ hate...

Those I have known or know (including a former flatmate and current work colleagues) are very easy to talk to, put you at ease, genuinely generous and altruistic and just seem like straightforward people to have a laugh with. I don't think they're always aware how appreciated they are or how attractive they can be either.

PoprocksAndCoke

A Benign Tumor
MBTI Type
ENTP
I can play with this one slightly in that ESFJ daughter and INTj father .. Always daddy's girl, attached to his hip. I pushed him away when i was a teenager as it wasn't cool to kiss daddy goodbye after spending the weekend with him .. The total communication breakdown .. I wrote him a book explaining how i felt .. 'The book' is how he referred to it .. Anyway, i invited him to the wedding, he spent a lot of money on alcohol for the reception which i wasn't aware of and even on my wedding day, apparently he walked away after we said goodbye and he looked back at me, grinned, lowered his head and walked off .. I got married in 2006, i only found out about that moment this year .. Yeah, i felt bad for that.

Nowadays .. Brilliant relationship but that is down to him getting in touch with me as he thought i was going to kill myself after my marriage broke down .. I wasn't. A few months back i had sunday lunch with him. The first time in 15 years he has invited me. He see's me now all the time and he even offered and helped me get my first car ..

As they say .. It takes a traumatic experience to bring people together .. I am happy these days with him .. So he is not touchy feely .. I can see he cares about me in other ways.

Close enough, lol :D Or am i totally off the mark here ;)

Off the mark. Probably only because I keep saying INTJ when I mean ISTJ:doh:

He's not touchy feely, just touchy. Minefield.

My ESFJ mother is kind of healthy...

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I don't think they're always aware how appreciated they are or how attractive they can be either.

Nope .. To darn modest .. It is nice to hear though .. sometimes :blush:

Off the mark. Probably only because I keep saying INTJ when I mean ISTJ:doh:

He's not touchy feely, just touchy. Minefield.

My ESFJ mother is kind of healthy...

Ouch .. Awww, and it really nice when you can have a good relationship with dad ... That sucks.

You got mom though so that is cool although not the same as dad.

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
One of my best friends is an ESFJ and she is very ambitious, comforting and open minded. She never stops though always doing something. Did I mention she is very sexy?

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
One of my best friends is an ESFJ and she is very ambitious, comforting and open minded. She never stops though always doing something. Did I mention she is very sexy?

Does she know she is sexy?

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hi Saslou :hug:.

I thought i'd pitch in cause I know two amazing ESFJs who i
have mad respect for and bunches of love :wubbie:.

One is my bestest friend ever and her mother.
What I love about them is they always make you feel comfortable
and just accept you as you are. I love that I feel I can be me.

Now as an INFP that means the world to me :blush:.
So ESFJs I love ya's and I got major respect for you(s).

I'm so impressed by ESFJs I don't even know
if I could properly express the words and admiration
enough.

ESFJs are always the ones who try their best to
include everyone as much as they can.

Always remember your birthday, to just
call to say hey or send a card.
Pick you up when your down etc.

I feel so protective over ESFJs for some
reason :hug:. I don't want them to
feel sadness as they are really some sweet
people who mean well.