• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESFJ] Does anyone know a 'healthy' ESFJ?

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
My mom (actually ENFJ but borderline. Definitely high Si) and sister are ESFJ. Everyone likes them and I can see why, but having ESFJ family members...Me using Ti a whole lot...communication can prove a challenge sometimes. As far as they are concerned I'm an grumpy INTP lol.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My grandma is a healthy ESFJ. Most of my complaints about her are trivial things that amount to personality differences. She's generally a very loving, warm, intelligent person with a lot of integrity. She's one of my favorite persons in the world; we are very close.

Actually, most of the "conflict" I have with ESFJs are just pet peeves. There's nothing wrong with most of them, they simply irritate or bore me at times. Sometimes really nice, balanced, normal people irritate me :devil: .

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I love my ESFJs. I know tons of them irl and most of them are healthy. They are just a delight to be around and I don't know what life would be like without them. I don't think I tell them enough though.

wrldisquiethere

MBTI Type
xSFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Wow, this is encouraging after some of the other things I have read today. :)

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
I have quite a few ESFJ friends. They are always very caring and if I need a shoulder to cry on they are the best ones to go to.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I have two good friends who are ESFJ, and healthy. They're really friendly, nice people - excellent for venting at, or just goofing around with. They don't get many of my jokes (i.e. when my humor heads in the dark direction - they like their jokes light and fluffy), but we get along.

Both of them have been through some tough $h1t, but they're unexpectedly resilient - kinda like most of the INFJs I know. They tough it out amazingly.

incubustribute

MBTI Type
ISFJ
So looking at the SP threads .. And curiosity taking over, i dared to type into google ESFJ forums .. Ouch, lol.

So evidently there is a lot of hate going on .. Each to their own .. One thing was clear though and i have observed it on this site also ..

Where are the healthy ESFJ's of the world?

Par me of course :newwink: Lol

Granted i get that people would rather talk of negatives as opposed to positives .. But you can't tell me every ESFJ is EVILLLLLLLL .. Lol

Come on people help me out here .. Got to spread some positive love .. :cool:

Ugly Betty comes to mind.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
My next door neighbor is a pretty healthy ESFJ. She's kind, helpful, always fixing up her home, cooking, and reaching out to other people. She's majoring in behavioral health because she already works with mentally challenged people.

She's probably the most healthy ESFJ I've ever been close to. I really like her.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
My boss is one, he is quite an amazing guy.

He accepts my weirdness. no matter how strong it is the day. He involves me into social things, cause he knows I wont go into them on my own. And he decides on how to proceed on things partly because of my professional knowledge in engineering, making me feel that way too.

He is quiet an intresting and damn good friend.

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I wish I knew a healthy one to sort of understand the unhealthy one I know way better