• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFJ] isfj love interest

twisted twist

MBTI Type
isfj
I was just wondering who isfj do well with (dating), and how it works out. Im sorta dating an istp but we have alot of problems. So is there a type that isfj do really well with?

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1

Absolutely not!

I think I read somewhere that ESFP/ESTP would be a good match.

I do well with ExxJ types, they usually keep me on my toes.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
But I thought....... =(

Ozz

MBTI Type
ISTJ
I am not convinced that the ISTJ/ISFJ pairing works well. I was talking to an ISFJ and while I can relate (and feel sympathic) to the struggle that the person went through, I can't relate to the reason that causes it. Furthermore, I don't know how to cheer the person up. I would say the similar type of realistic thinking would not work very well in a couple context.

I think I need some type more different.

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am not convinced that the ISTJ/ISFJ pairing works well. I was talking to an ISFJ and while I can relate (and feel sympathic) to the struggle that the person went through, I can't relate to the reason that causes it. Furthermore, I don't know how to cheer the person up. I would say the similar type of realistic thinking would not work very well in a couple context.

I think I need some type more different.

It's different for everyone. I have a sister who would does well with ISTJs, however you have to realize that I am one. People are usually attracted to those who are like, in some ways, the other men or women in their family.

twisted twist

MBTI Type
isfj
Does anyone have any life experiences as a or with an isfj that has worked leading to marriage or a life long relationship?

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Does anyone have any life experiences as a or with an isfj that has worked leading to marriage or a life long relationship?

I know someone does around here. Either way, the two things that should always be stressed for type theory is that:

1) IT IS THEORY.

2) Two people of any type can be in a relationship.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
I definitely buy the ISFJ-ISTJ relationship. :yes:

In my opinion this type of relationship would be among the strongest. But like Eagle said, in any relationship it doesn't matter what type the other person is, it could still work.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
yes dave, im sure a feeler and a thinker would do wonders together. :mellow:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm attracted to men who think logically.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I think XSFJ women are especially. They want men to be manly, correct? Traditional social roles and whatnot?

I am not necessarily looking for traditional social roles etc, we are not in ther 50's anymore .. Times change and we have to adapt .. But i want to know that if someone threatened me (for which i could easily kick ass) i would like to feel that my man would come forward and protect me. I suppose it is that notion of being vulnerable and protected. That is all i look for .. well, amongst other things. :wubbie:

syckkz

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
An ISTP IXFJ relationship is some haaard work.. trust me.

Your type I can see working better/easier with another Feeler

Grungemouse

Widdles in your cream.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
18 months with an ISFJ. Broke up (Well, fell apart) due to circumstances.

I also know an INTP/ISFJ relationship that has been going on for almost three years now. These two can potentially be a match made in heaven, if the INTP takes their head out of their arse, and the ISFJ understands that private time =/= a kink in the chain.

Apparently it's our cutting wit. I say it's our scruffy appearence that perks up the ISFJ's quietly nurturing side.

The strong need for space for the INTP would be the main problem, I think. But if the individual had the maturity to compromise a little, without becoming a human pretzal (which I tend to do, I've found), it could be managed.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
ENTJ (i'm not being facetious just because it's my type)

I've also seen them with INTP, but from the outside it looks kind of a stagnat relation to me. But hey, I don't know what they think about it, introverts are weird.