• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFJ] Are ISFJs mindreaders??

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
If you can stink up a huge hall with only one genuine and swift fart, mindreading then should be no big issue to you at all

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
^^^ I do agree with some of what you are saying .. I don't usually question why i know what i do .. I just appreciate that i can do it in the first place.

I am great at reading people .. I am always paying attention to body language, tone of voice etc
I hear what people say and also what they don't .. It is just a feeling, like i know they want to say something but don't for whatever reason, it comes out eventually.
It is like there are receptor inside me that just pick up this stuff ..
I have done the phone call thing many times ..

I think it is a pretty interesting skill to have so i am not complaining :D

See, I get this too...but I'm a P not a J.
I can read people when I take the time to do it. I usually pick up on whats normal and what isnt for people and their emotions.
Not to mention I've done the phone and radio things lots of times as well.
Its weird but I can smell drama a mile away. lol. I know, usually, when a brawl is gonna break loose. I just get this weird feeling inside like something isn't right. It could be an SF thing....

PoprocksAndCoke

A Benign Tumor
MBTI Type
ENTP
However, it becomes a problem when they think they are a mindreader and they know why someone is feeling a certain way without clarifying or asking for more information.

Sounds like my mom.