• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Jungian Cognitive Functions] Me and Fe.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think you show less Fe than normal because you're kind of on the border between ESFP and ESFJ. You seem like you use Se more than Fe, honestly, though I do see some Si and Fe once in a while.

Basically, you seem like an assertive, decisive, focused version of an ESFP rather than a normal ESFJ.

It kind of makes me wonder if MBTI is wrong about the nature of J/P, and you actually can have someone with an Se-Fi-Te-Ni functional order, but still be "J" rather than "P." In other words, whether P/J might actually be independent of the functions.

I have a similar strange reflection. I'm an ENFJ, but my Ni is so high and strong that it frequently overshadows my Fe, though I can say with certainty that I'm no INFJ, that my Fe comes first, and that I have the physical "presence" or vibe of an ENFJ. So I carry the quirks of Ni and the need to recede, while pressing forward and burning hot. *shrugs*

Interesting theory about Se-Fi-Te-Ni... Do you agree that she seems to exhibit Ne, though?

Yloh

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Well I am also a Fe dom and I don't care about doing community volunteer work. I too only did those things to help my future with school and career.

Other people have already state the correct meaning of Fe dom and none of those have anything to do with dong community work.

Just because a Fe dom doesn't care about doing volunteer work doesn't mean they are heartless bastards. I have better things in my life to do than to be volunteering. I believe volunteering is more of a personal value thing rather than a Fe dom thing.

The few Fe dom people I do know are some of the most caring people I've ever met. They work so hard to make their close ones lives a better one. They are also very good at making strangers lives easier.

Don't get discouraged if some test and/or others say this is how Fe doms normally act. I'm willing to bet the people who are close to you would only have wonderful things to say about your character.

Remember these tests should only be used as a guide line and not let it define you.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Well I am also a Fe dom and I don't care about doing community volunteer work. I too only did those things to help my future with school and career.

Other people have already state the correct meaning of Fe dom and none of those have anything to do with dong community work.

Just because a Fe dom doesn't care about doing volunteer work doesn't mean they are heartless bastards. I have better things in my life to do than to be volunteering. I believe volunteering is more of a personal value thing rather than a Fe dom thing.

The few Fe dom people I do know are some of the most caring people I've ever met. They work so hard to make their close ones lives a better one. They are also very good at making strangers lives easier.

Don't get discouraged if some test and/or others say this is how Fe doms normally act. I'm willing to bet the people who are close to you would only have wonderful things to say about your character.

Remember these tests should only be used as a guide line and not let it define you.

Awww .. Thank you for your input.

I do agree that this should not be taken so literally, that is why i don't really want to get interested/obsessed with cognitive functions.

And you are correct .. No matter what the type, the people closest to you understand what and who you are. That is of upmost importance.

A book (or several of them, lol) can give me guidence but it is only through life experiences where i am able to truly test my abilities as a person.

Strangers rock .. I love meeting people and i only hope i leave an impression on them as they do me. A genuine smile is priceless and for everything else there is mastercard. (lol, i have had to much sleep and in a playful mood :newwink:)