• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ENFP and ISTJ

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Still no call from her. I hope I didn't do something wrong. If I did, I wish I knew what.

Don't sweat it man...

If you sent texts and called her, and the last time you talked was Saturday night, give her a chance to get back to you. It might be that her Sunday was hectic. Does she work Sundays? Give her 48 hours - let's say Wednesday morning, before you call her again.

I know what you are going through. When you call somebody, you expect a call back! (ASAP LOL) Don't keep calling, though. Give her a chance to call back.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Don't sweat it man...

If you sent texts and called her, and the last time you talked was Saturday night, give her a chance to get back to you. It might be that her Sunday was hectic. Does she work Sundays? Give her 48 hours - let's say Wednesday morning, before you call her again.

I know what you are going through. When you call somebody, you expect a call back! (ASAP LOL) Don't keep calling, though. Give her a chance to call back.

The last time I talked to her was Friday night. We texted Saturday, but then I called her Saturday night and left that message. Oh, I know to not call again. It's just...odd how things went so smoothly for a week and then it's like nothing happened. There are a million possibilities swirling through my head right now.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Well.... ENFP's and I get along great! :yes: If only I could figure out how to capture one! :devil:

pokeball.gif

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
The last time I talked to her was Friday night. We texted Saturday, but then I called her Saturday night and left that message. Oh, I know to not call again. It's just...odd how things went so smoothly for a week and then it's like nothing happened. There are a million possibilities swirling through my head right now.

You got the right idea then.....Sounds like your under developed Ne is running amuck.

You'll be fine man!

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
You got the right idea then.....Sounds like your under developed Ne is running amuck.

You'll be fine man!

Well, I guess inexperience + underdeveloped Ne is pretty damn good at convincing me of all the reasons why she isn't calling.

Just don't get how I went from hot to cold and silent.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hint: she's ENFP..we forget to initiate and procrastinate like mad. Has absolutely nothing to do with the other person :D

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Hint: she's ENFP..we forget to initiate and procrastinate like mad. Has absolutely nothing to do with the other person :D

So, there is the chance she could call and there are other factors playing into it other than me making a mistake post-first date? I'm wondering how much how far the first date went is playing into this. It's just so odd. Si is just playing tricks on me, because this isn't a girl that I just met randomly and it's like, "oh, I don't know her, so it's ok," I've known this one for 9-10 months and she's always been so excited to see me every time she came in my store. Kind of freaked me out actually when she talked to me on the phone before the first date and kept calling me sunshine. Heh. Should I try calling her later this week?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yup, call her ,casually and ask her teasingly where she's been ;)

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
How long should I wait to call?

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
How long should I wait to call?

Call her tonight man. Just don't be stalkerish about it.

As our ENFP friend mentioned, her mind could be (innocently) other places. I'd call now, as it's been 4 days since.

My only thought is that you sent her an text and called over the weekend, and I know as an ISTJ you are expecting a callback. But if she's got a million things going on in her head, she might need that reminder call from you.

Call, and if she doesn't answer, leave a lighthearted message on her VM.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
I followed my ESFP brother's advice and texted her with "Haven't talked to ya in a few days, hope everything's alright, miss talking to ya." We'll see how the ESFP's advice does.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
I followed my ESFP brother's advice and texted her with "Haven't talked to ya in a few days, hope everything's alright, miss talking to ya." We'll see how the ESFP's advice does.

That's definitely an ESFP talking! LOL

I don't think an ISTJ (especially a dude) has it in them to write something like that.

It's not bad; actually it's pretty good. It should work!

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
I made up that text, he told me to text her. :p He's always telling me to do stuff like that. It's what I don't get about him though. He gets all the girls, but I never see him in a long term relationship.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
I made up that text, he told me to text her. :p He's always telling me to do stuff like that. It's what I don't get about him though. He gets all the girls, but I never see him in a long term relationship.

ESFP- He's got that magic letter combination right there.....Knows what and what not to say, probably laid back, go with the flow. It comes natural to him.

My brother is like that- I'd consider him an ESTP off the top...He had game but could never settle down. I envied his ease with females.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yes, I think you are right. Maybe i am thinking to much. As long as she is happy everything will be fine.

Yes. :yes:

@ raz... The text was good.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Woah, she just texted me with, ""Hey sunshine! Life is good! stayin busy like always..hope ur doing well 2!" So, I called her a few minutes later saying hey, want to touch base with you, give me a call when you get back. She called 20 minutes later. She was getting ready to find a coffee shop to study, and we talked about our day and school, and I asked her if she wanted company to the coffee shop. She said she wasn't sure because she had to read a lot and would feel obligated to talk to me. So, I asked her a bit later if she wanted to catch a movie later this week and she said she'd have to check her planner and asked me what my schedule was like this week. She said she has a strict set schedule she made for herself for schoolwork and a test in a few weeks she's making herself study for. So, she said she'd talk to me later and we hung up.

I'm seriously in wtf mode right now.

princessleia1982

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w5
It's probably an ENFP with an INTJ. Check the percentage of the S and if it is low maybe it is N. It is a general rule that you can get along with the opposite of your dominant function. ENFP's natural partner is the INTJ, or the INFJ. ENFP's dominant function of Extraverted Intuition is best matched with a partner whose dominant function is Introverted Intuition. ENFP Relationships

dmansi

MBTI Type
INFJ
I noticed I was quiet a bit throughout the night. I really suck at maintaining conversations.

Whoa. Listening is a wonderful skill and being quiet is not a bad thing.
You don't really suck at maintaining conversations - you are a good listener
and don't feel the need to destroy every moment of silence with talk.
Stop kicking yourself.