• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] If you had to be an SJ, which type would you be and why?

Ah...rules :)

• ESTJ

Votes: 35 31.8%
  • ISTJ

Votes: 28 25.5%
  • ESFJ

Votes: 22 20.0%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 25 22.7%

• Total voters

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Esfj I like em usually :)
And...I'd get so much more shit done and they use ne I can see it. :)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
ISFJ seems obvious to me.

gromit

likes this
Huh, funny/strange topic. :laugh:

If I could be an SJ, I think I would want to be an ISTJ, because they are cool and have a lot of strengths that I do not or that I admire. I guess that is true of all the types. :)

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Since several people here wanted to be ESTJ to get stuff done: how about Rent-an-ESTJ??? Could be a cool business idea!

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'd love to try out ISFJ... I adore ISFJs and find something about them to be peaceful... that would be nice :)

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
ESFJ :) I'm happy with the person I am.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wow. I realized how much I really wouldn't want to be any of those. Not that there is anything wrong with any of those types.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't really want to be an SJ but I voted ISTJ. They seem the most intellectually oriented of the four SJs and you know how INTPs place a premium on that. :yes:

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Definitely ISTJ. They have a different worldview from my own type, but at least they make sense. ISFJs don't, and the E-types are too much.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
yay ISTJ love. ISTJs can be more interesting than the organized freaks they're made out to be. People underestimate the potential of Si and Te.

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
ISFJ. They are so wonderful. Who could ever dislike an ISFJ?

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
yay ISTJ love. ISTJs can be more interesting than the organized freaks they're made out to be. People underestimate the potential of Si and Te.

The last thing I am is organized.

Freak, well that is subjective LOL :newwink:

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
ISTJ

I seriously like the fact that I'm introverted, but so mildly introverted, so social and comfortable in situations that people more than often mistake me for an ixtrovert.

In my relationship, I wish I was a little more outspoken with things but I'll learn with practice!

10 months later and I'm still loving me LOL :hug: