• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] If you had to be an SJ, which type would you be and why?

Ah...rules :)

• ESTJ

Votes: 35 31.8%
  • ISTJ

Votes: 28 25.5%
  • ESFJ

Votes: 22 20.0%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 25 22.7%

• Total voters

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
ESFJ. I don't think I've ever ran out of topics to talk about with an ESFJ, whereas I have with the other SJ's. I quite like them as a group in general.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ESTJ.
I'd never want to have any sort of SFJ , I couldn't handle it, but maybe that's because everyone I've met who was an xSFJ has already gotten married at 19 and seems to lead miserable lives, or we just really, really don't get along. They might enjoy it (not according to their Facebook statuses though) but it's not what I want.

ColonelGadaafi

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
Si
I would like too experience how it would be like to be less dependent on the external world. So ISTJ.

PwnedSandMonster

MBTI Type
IXFJ
Pretty much the opposite statement for me. I would like to see how it would be like to be less dependent on myself...and not as introverted :)

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
ESTJ. If I'm gonna be that different I might as well go the whole hog. Plus they seem to get an easier ride.

SavMandu

MBTI Type
IstJ
Enneagram
9w1
ESTJ. Oh,the things I could let myself do and say!!