• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] If you had to be an SJ, which type would you be and why?

Ah...rules :)

• ESTJ

Votes: 35 31.8%
  • ISTJ

Votes: 28 25.5%
  • ESFJ

Votes: 22 20.0%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 25 22.7%

• Total voters

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
ESTJ. Smallest deviation from my type. I could find that choice either by elimination, or by finding it's merits.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
ISTJ cause they are the weirdest of them xD

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Give me ISFJ :)
My mom is one and I have nothing but respect for that woman. Strong, dependable, does her job without whining, bitching or backstabbing. Can be a bit cranky at times especially when feeling unappreciated, but usually she's right. Can get an incredible amount of stuff done, is like a mother hen and puma in one (those who touch her young will die!). The most consistent person I've ever known, which is such a benefit to kids. Neverending patience and love for those close to her with maybe two little problems that come with that: overprotective (especially if you're a kid) and too pushy in the things they wanna do for you, leaving you feeling completely guilty for not being abe to return the favor as there's nothing she loves more than taking care of others. It's incredibily hard to do something back *just for her*. Awesome people though.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd try ISFJ and ESFJ.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I picked ESTJ because I haven't typed any so I don't have any bad vibes with it. And I wouldn't mind keeping my E.

compulsiverambler

Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
First choice ISFJ, second choice ESFJ. ESFJs as someone has said do seem more often the happy people in this society, who find it fairly easy to find careers that they enjoy and are good at, though that probably varies according to which industries employ the most people in given places and times - here the tertiary sector is currently the biggest. However they risk becoming more miserable than ISFJs would if not in regular, positive contact with other people. ISFJs cope better with having to be alone at times and I think find it easier to achieve and stay out of trouble at school because they don't have as strong a desire to be social and talkative.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESFJ! ESFJ male I knows are among the best most awesome men that I know.:yes:

B

brainheart

I'd say ISTJ but my dad is one and he is so uptight.
I'd say ISFJ but my brother is one and he is unwilling to live for himself.
Whichever one is the most relaxed while maintaining her own identity. Which one is that?

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
ESTJ!!!
I want to explore my thinking side and be really decisive...
... or maybe I should go for ESFJ...
.... hmmm, decisions...

Max

MBTI Type
ISTP
If I had to be an SJ, I would be an ESTJ.

Oh wait, that's right, I already am one.

Actually, if I had to pick any type to be, I'd still pick ESTJ. It's obviously the best type.

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
ESTJ. My mom is one and she is wonderful. :wubbie:

ESTJ's are the only type that I don't mind it when they are in charge. Maybe it's because I grew up with it. Anyway, I like ESTJ's because they seem to be confident and always have their shit together.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Yeah, if it weren't for one ESTJ guy I dated, I probably would agree 100%. Turns out, ESTJs can be a little more flexible and sensitive/caring (NOTE: Keep in mind, I'm basing this off of how relatively more caring he was than my previous long-term relationship with an INTP :laugh:) than I originally believed. -Everyone- liked him upon meeting him. He was just a really friendly, outgoing, likeable guy. And when I say outgoing, I'm not talking about attention-whoring like some other E's can be. He doesn't even really try to dominate conversations like most ETs I know, and tries to relate to everyone (ALMOST Fe). When he's "relaxing" and being social, he almost appears P-like. It's only on his own time or work-related time that he's 110% J. Then again, this could be just him, and not all ESTJs.

Do you find ESTJs tend to value your freedom and Independence more than any other type? I notice they can become good partners since they value the perceptiveness and freedom of an ISTP type. And I enjoy their definiteness and decisiveness it gets me out moving and excited.

rawr_sheila

MBTI Type
ISTJ
I voted for ISTJ just because....Im one of them. Im not really sure though; all of them have their own pros and cons. I would like to try to be all of them, but I'd stick with ISTJ.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
If you had to be an SJ, but God fucking forbid it, right!

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISFJ, but then I like being me :workout:

Not that there isn't anything wrong with the other SJs types...you guys are all awesome :hug:

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I´d love to be an ESTJ for a week or so .. the stuff I could finally get done!