• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] ISTJ's will you answer this please?

cornflakegirl

Thank you all!!!

I have passed some of this on to her. With an INTP you have to make logical points for them to take advice, and all of you did that so it helped me discuss this with her...

I feel very bad for my friend. Even prior to the emotion resurfacing she was having a hard time trying to make her heart move on. I think he has set the bar very high, and now it is almost idealistic in her mind. I am sure time will help, but it doesnt help to know that someone cares about you and seems to be suppressing it, even for the right reasons.

Again, thank you.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
In the words of Andreas Capellanus, "A new lover puts an old lover to flight".

Help her to get out there and start dating other guys!

cornflakegirl

Very true!

She is going to have to heal....and move on.
It is what it is, and that is all she can really do at this point.

Thank you.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You're welcome. You're a good friend to her. :hug: