• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] Favorite topic for SJs

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Depends on my mood.

I am about to turn myself into a history buff as someone told me the DVD i watched recently did not portray someone in their true light. Must find input.

Psychology, sociology (to an extent), new age, self help, period dramas, books. I am sure there is more but that will do for now.

I don't mind going into a topic i have no/little knowledge of as sometimes you find out through research some really interesting information like philosophy for example, i don't really care but then someone will mention something on here that catches my attention and i will look it up.

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
music, fashion, health/fitness

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Psychology, math, dissecting TV shows, giving advice on how to do systematic oriented things.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Sports (mainly basketball), music, news, the paranormal, holiday stuff, etc.

Last edited:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^"Holiday stuff"? What does that entail?

Roughly in order of interest:
Politics/current events/history, music/movies/knitting, fun science (e.g. Mythbusters, some psychology), random facts, trends/fashion

But I'm interested in a LOT of different things, compared to most people I know...

Slickness

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Hmm...let's see...

Music
Video Games
Movies
Almost all appropriate virtual media
Food
Football (Meh, sometimes)
Politics

I guess that's it.

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Favorite topic? Well.. um... trying to analyze personality types of others. :D

Besides that, I hate when people become passionate and over-analyzing about a given subject. It makes it appear as if they had no life besides the topic.

But I hate discussing about politics, philosophy and news. It's such a waste of time.

Bubbles

See Right Through Me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
The two [people that I'm positive are] ISTJs I know love talking about computers. :D

Amira

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Horses, animals in general, health, sustainability/environment (not in the tree hugger way), music, books and movies/shows, theology, news, and various scientific topics. It's hard to say what I spend the most time talking about, though. It depends somewhat on who I'm with - my family talks about a huge range of things, which I love. If I'm with another horse person, it's pretty much all horses. If I'm with a friend who's a mom, kids and recipes. You know...

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Anything other than what you did that day or immediate surroundings unless it's 99% obvious it's a common interest. Those things just turn me away so quickly.

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
My Grandfather (ISTJ) likes talking about puzzles and history. He is very tolerant of my endless spouting of useless trivia facts.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
He is very tolerant of my endless spouting of useless trivia facts.

I demand you remove the word useless from that sentence .. I am offended.

Seriously though, useless trivial facts are brilliant .. I was thinking to myself this morning, just how much i miss being told those facts by a certain someone. :D

FallaciaSonata

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
As long as it's intellectually stimulating and detailed.....and no theories, please, unless it has some kind of tangible result or something real to it. (You would expect no less from an S-type, would you not?) :D

More specifically, I'm like everyone else (I think) in the sense that I enjoy talking about what I know. I get a good deal of stimulation talking about something in great detail with someone whose knowledge of the subject is equal to or exceeding my own.

Perhaps this is why I spent so much time reading or talking to adults as a child, instead of playing with other children. Perhaps it's why I'm arrogant and tend to think I'm smarter than my peers.

But I like the way I am. Oh, and poop jokes.....those are always entertaining. :D

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
I like talking about computers. I also like talking about guns. :D (And as before, I like talking about military history. :))