• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFJ] ISFJ here

Lambchop

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Smooth moves? :huh: But I am not smooth, I am an ISTJ... :peepwall:

I was trying to read your blog Dave (that's how interesting I find you!), but once I got to page 23...my contacts were so dry, I had to switch view. Did you ever end up dating the ISFJ that you gave the number to?

There are several of us ISFJs on here now...and we all like you. :hug: Dating sucks, I'm not going to lie. I HATED dating. But you get better at it. Do you drink? I've found that a drink or two can help loosen my social skills or at least my self-consciousness. Personally, I like shy, nervous guys. :nerd: I don't know why...but I always have. Cocky, arrogant guys don't get the time of day with me.

Hey, have you ever seen the show "The Pickup Artist" on VH1? I believe the guy that runs the show also wrote a book -- I came across it when my husband was moving his stuff into my place. It's called "The Game" and it's by Neil Strauss. I highly recommend it. It gives excellent dating advice for guys. I loved the tv show too!!

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Stepho, I think you are sooo adorable!!! How old are you?

aww thank you! :hug: I'm ripe at the age of 18. [19 in nov]
may i follow you around? :puppydogface: im sure there's no face for that x]
just wrap me up and take me with you. heheh

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I know, they corrupted me! :vader1:

<<<<<<<<<<< I know someone who is very good at corrupting people .. :D
(in a very positive and nice way)

How you doing?

:devil:

Disclaimer - I never used to flirt with anyone. You get to an age when you don't care. Life's to short.

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1

How you doing?

Disclaimer - I never used to flirt with anyone. You get to an age when you don't care. Life's to short.

I need to keep my eye on you! :thelook:

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
If there are any smooth ISTJs out there, you have the market cornered! ;)

:shock: ....:unsure:

I was trying to read your blog Dave (that's how interesting I find you!), but once I got to page 23...my contacts were so dry, I had to switch view. Did you ever end up dating the ISFJ that you gave the number to?

There are several of us ISFJs on here now...and we all like you. :hug: Dating sucks, I'm not going to lie. I HATED dating. But you get better at it. Do you drink? I've found that a drink or two can help loosen my social skills or at least my self-consciousness. Personally, I like shy, nervous guys. :nerd: I don't know why...but I always have. Cocky, arrogant guys don't get the time of day with me.

Hey, have you ever seen the show "The Pickup Artist" on VH1? I believe the guy that runs the show also wrote a book -- I came across it when my husband was moving his stuff into my place. It's called "The Game" and it's by Neil Strauss. I highly recommend it. It gives excellent dating advice for guys. I loved the tv show too!!
LOL! Yeah, I tried to combat all the fluff in that thread, but it's impossible. I need more SJ's in there to beat back the NF's! :cheese:

No, I never did... I have not heard of that show. I don't watch much TV (I'm too busy) and I wouldn't mind drinking a little bit I suppose, but normally I don't ever drink. But yes, I think I have experienced this looseness in social skills you are talking about. My words seem to flow smoothly and I have a smooth comeback for a lot of things. :p Unfortunately it doesn't happen very often. =(

You should write in my blog. I don't want to take over this thread... :)

countrygirl

MBTI Type
ISFJ

How you doing?

+1

Hi D@V3! :hi:

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Lmao .. Previous to coming onto this site darling.

You manly man beast. :devil:

Beast? =(
*Acts/looks all innocent as though one knows not, what you are talking of*

Lol :devil:
LIES! :azdaja:

Hi D@V3! :hi:
Oh noes, you too?! This isn't even my thread! :peepwall:

jeeze dave, i think you got something going on!
lol, i dont believe you and your 'no smooth' lies :cool:
But... but... it is true! :boohoo: I do not 'no smooth' lies! =(
Just look at my blog, I am innocent! :)

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Beast? =(

LIES! :azdaja:

Oh noes, you too?! This isn't even my thread! :peepwall:

But... but... it is true! :boohoo: I do not 'no smooth' lies! =(
Just look at my blog, I am innocent! :)

uh huh. i bet your a sugar daddy! You seduce woman im sure :wink:

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Seduce? I do not do that! I do not know how. =(

hahaha, i bet you DO know how! Your a male, its there. use it for your own good! haha