• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFJ] ISFJ here

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think so too. However, it's still work. You do have to put effort into the relationship and the daily grind of life can get in the way of your relationship, especially sex. This is why good communication and compromising is a skill to have in any relationship. Being married is not a goal or an accomplishment, it is a statement of your relationship to the other person.

:)

right cause just like friendships they'll die out if you don't nurture it. I would think right? I'm not that experience with actual romantic relationships but pretty experienced with BFFship/family lol.

I feel i still have alot to learn lol.

Yeah communication is a biggy.
Wow you are so wise * bows to her feet*
I feel so inexperienced compared to you lol.
Seriously CG :shock: i'm so clueless haha.

AutumnReverie

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
I don’t know I just think it would be fun to date someone that was more like me. I like the idea of someone that more loyal and committed to a relationship.
My husband and I have simular values and ideas but enough difference for a spark. He's not an ISFJ. He's introverted (less than me) and we enjoy staying home with the kids. We also have that comfortable silence between us. We also have the same ideas about money management, raising kids and sex. Keep looking and don't forget that having the same values is important.
I agree. I want someone who has the same values as me. :yes: It's definitely what I look for first when talking to someone and trying to figure out if we're a good match. :D I don't think I'd want someone who has the exact same personality as me (because that could get dull) but same values are important to me.

right cause just like friendships they'll die out if you don't nurture it. I would think right? I'm not that experience with actual romantic relationships but pretty experienced with BFFship/family lol.
Same here lol

countrygirl

MBTI Type
ISFJ
:)

I feel i still have alot to learn lol.

Yeah communication is a biggy.
Wow you are so wise * bows to her feet*
I feel so inexperienced compared to you lol.
Seriously CG :shock: i'm so clueless haha.

:laugh:

I was clueless once! And I'm still clueless about other things as well. If I had the knowledge that I have now and was your age again, what fun I would have!

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
:) that is very true for me too sas. I like getting gifts for people! As long as they are not to expensive And they are Appreciated :D that is indeed one of the main ways I show that I care :).

Is that a bad thing? :unsure:

Never. In my eyes, what you are doing is not a bad thing. Far from.

Am i allowed to virtually touch you .. If so then :hug:

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Never. In my eyes, what you are doing is not a bad thing. Far from.

Am i allowed to virtually touch you .. If so then :hug:

A virtual touch? Sure, why not? :happy: Wait... you didn't say anything about hugs.... that was not part of the deal. A hug does not count as a touch! :sadbanana:

AutumnReverie

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
A virtual touch? Sure, why not? :happy: Wait... you didn't say anything about hugs.... that was not part of the deal. A hug does not count as a touch! :sadbanana:
Well what kind of touching were you thinking about D@v3? :shock:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I agree. I want someone who has the same values as me. :yes: It's definitely what I look for first when talking to someone and trying to figure out if we're a good match. :D I don't think I'd want someone who has the exact same personality as me (because that could get dull) but same values are important to me.

I think sharing the same values makes SJs extremely attracted to each other, and that is nothing to sneeze at, but I think we have trouble being exciting to each other.

countrygirl

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I think sharing the same values makes SJs extremely attracted to each other, and that is nothing to sneeze at, but I think we have trouble being exciting to each other.

Yes, you have to be careful not to get in a rut. Security can be and is boring. Lucky my husband and I are very independant minded people. Therefore we pursue our passions. Having said that, right now we are focused on our children since they are all under 6 years old. Eventually they will grow up and we will be able to focus more on each other and our hobbies.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
i want a party in my marriage life!!!
meOW xD

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
D@ve, your a killer of all fun and love.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
d@v3...i never said i WAS an 'F'
well at one point i did...now im confussed.
im just trying to put some fun in here....and you keep killing the joy.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
But.... I am sad. So, joy isn't helpful right now. =( And yes, you declare that you are ISFx, as stated under your Avatar. ;)

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
...oops xD
sorry d@v3 i thought you said J....excuse my brain.

+1 for d@v3

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I think you should ask Sas. :unsure:

lol. Don't bring me into this, i just wanted to virtual hug you darling.

Now if you want PDA's then i am your gal. I love squeezing my man's butt. :D

Or actually any kind of physical affection .. :wubbie:

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
lol. Don't bring me into this, i just wanted to virtual hug you darling.

Now if you want PDA's then i am your gal. I love squeezing my man's butt. :D

Or actually any kind of physical affection .. :wubbie:

who doesnt love squeezing their mans butt? its fluffly hahaha