• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] Funny??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambchop

MBTI Type
ISFJ
YouTube - No Twitter for Hitler

My INFP husband made me watch this last night and I literally was laughing so hard that I was crying. Then I started wondering if other people would find it funny. I'm not really sure if it's "okay" to do or not...but I 'spose someone will tell me if it's not. :)

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

My INFP husband made me watch this last night and I literally was laughing so hard that I was crying. Then I started wondering if other people would find it funny. I'm not really sure if it's "okay" to do or not...but I 'spose someone will tell me if it's not. :)

Lambchop, no you can't post something funny in the SJ section :rules: and for violating this rule, you will have to be punished by sitting in the Shame Corner™

(PS -that was hilarious :laugh:)

Lambchop

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Lambchop, no you can't post something funny in the SJ section :rules: and for violating this rule, you will have to be punished by sitting in the Shame Corner™

(PS -that was hilarious :laugh:)

You're so mean Giggly!! Wait...you can't be mean. You're like me! :hug:

Maybe it's because I tend to be serious and take life seriously...but I LOVE a good laugh and thought others would too!

Even Raz. :devil: Who can't pummel me...because I'm now *leaving the scene of the crime...*

Factotum

MBTI Type
INTP
The speech and the subtitles being totally unrelated is somewhat irritating if you actually know German. Maybe that spoilt it a bit, I didn't find it all too funny.

Lightning_Rider

MBTI Type
ISFJ
It's funny, but they've done that for so many topics with that same clip. The first one I saw was for Crysis video game not winning best graphics of E3 or something lol. That one was especially funny because Crytek is a German company on top of it.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I love the Micheal Jackson died version of this.

It made me chuckle. :)

NewEra

MBTI Type
I

It was funny towards the beginning, but kinda dragged on for a while. Then again I am not very patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.