• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] ISTJ go craaazay?

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISTJs! Why wont you go crazy with me!!! I go to all the trouble of standing out in the spotlight and you just back out and sit on the sidelines, I wish you'd come and play a little, just sway a little bob around or something!!! Hey, the spotlight comes with free T-shirts and more fun that you'll ever dream of, so give it a try, please!

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You know... I'm probably expecting a little too much from a stereotypically boring type (I don't like the stereotype much either, deal with it!), but it'd be nice if you'd kind of at least try a little, are there any out there that are crazy and fun and bonkers?

Max

MBTI Type
ISTP
I used to be an ISTJ, but I brought it upon myself to change. The impression I generally get is that introverts usually don't want to, or aren't able to, do that.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Oh yeah - "Don't mind if I do! Aaaalalalallwerwoieuplsdf!... Habadada!"

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yGJGTjV2WE"]Homer - Go Crazy[/YOUTUBE]

Hahaha! Scaredy cat! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
haha, It's just not fair, I used to be all shy and stuff for years and I'd hang back in the shadows with my ISTJ buddy, but then I burst out of my shell all of a sudden, and I want the same for him and some others (generally ISxxs), but it doesn't seem to be the same desire. I guess, I'm in one of those extroverted attention seeking crazy kind of states atm... It'll probably die down and I won't even care anymore and I'll be all anti social again :\

What's the difference between the ones that don't want to, and the ones that cant? I take it that the ones that can't are more often ISxPs... though I've seen them, some of them really do go nuts.

I'll only play if I get an "SiTe" T-shirt.
Yeah, of course, you can have one, but I warn you, I kind of chucked up on it a little, and it says 'the snapping owls' (see, si, te... still works for ya :D)

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh yeah - "Don't mind if I do! Aaaalalalallwerwoieuplsdf!... Habadada!"

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yGJGTjV2WE"]Homer - Go Crazy[/YOUTUBE]

Hahaha! Scaredy cat! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

:rofl1:

YEAH! Bingo! you've earned your t-shirt, you'll get in in the mail :D

AH HA!! so, if you take away what they like the most, they'll go crazy? I don't think I'd like to face Te wrath though... far too serious.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
This is how I go crazy.
[youtube=BJKFmfSLNq0]WHEEEE[/youtube]

That's my favorite Simpson's clip. :D

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
:rofl1:

YEAH! Bingo! you've earned your t-shirt, you'll get in in the mail :D

AH HA!! so, if you take away what they like the most, they'll go crazy? I don't think I'd like to face Te wrath though... far too serious.

Haha nice I even changed my avatar after seeing that moment. One of my favorite episodes of all time.

Anyway, yeah better not to deal with the dominant Te's here. I'd stay away from them in a conflict. Auxiliary Te's can be intimidating, but not as much.

Max

MBTI Type
ISTP
FEAR MY WRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Good to know everyone's afraid of me. It is actually pretty funny when I'm a spaz.

BlueSky

MBTI Type
ISTJ
The problem with going crazy is that if a person chooses to do so just once, that person can't undo his actions if it happens that people respond negatively to such a thing. I want to be counted on and trusted, not seen as some unpredictable-- being. I once thought it would extremely funny to push social conventions to their limits but then I realized that doing so would mean that I could never go back to being normal and that would be putting too much at stake there.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
The problem with going crazy is that if a person chooses to do so just once, that person can't undo his actions if it happens that people respond negatively to such a thing. I want to be counted on and trusted, not seen as some unpredictable-- being. I once thought it would extremely funny to push social conventions to their limits but then I realized that doing so would mean that I could never go back to being normal and that would be putting too much at stake there.

Why couldn't you ever go back to being normal??

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
For the same reason you can't trust somebody once they've deceived you.

What does going crazy have to do with deceiving other people? One relates to oneself, the other does not.