• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] xSxJ Fidelity

How sexually faithful are you when in an relationship?

• ESFJ - Always faithful

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • ESFJ - Occationally been unfaithful

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESFJ - Rarely faithful

• ESFJ - Never faithful

• ESTJ - Always faithful

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • ESTJ - Occationally been unfaithful

• ESTJ - Rarely faithful

• ESTJ - Never faithful

• ISFJ - Always faithful

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • ISFJ - Occationally been unfaithful

• ISFJ - Rarely faithful

• ISFJ - Never faithful

• ISTJ - Always faithful

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • ISTJ - Occationally been unfaithful

• ISTJ - Rarely faithful

• ISTJ - Never faithful

• Total voters

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Hi

Done this poll with other types... interested in your reults...

Lis

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I am so surprised by those results. :yim_rolling_on_the_

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
It's a tiny sample size...

Besides I think a poll is likely to skew towards intent, people tend not to enter relationships without intenting to stick with them... Hence if you really want a firm poll, I ought to run it with 50 year olds - or there abouts...

That said - I think the propensity to cheat is sowed pretty early on.

The site will probably have a higher proportion of women, who are intellegent and of a higher socal class than a full mix of the population (due to the subject nature of the site, and being on the internet )

L

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I am being sarcastic. ;)

We SJ's are not very likely to cheat on our partners.

High morals and that. Do unto others as you'd have done to yourself.

Someone can prove me wrong though, should they choose.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
I am being sarcastic. ;)

We SJ's are not very likely to cheat on our partners.

High morals and that. Do unto others as you'd have done to yourself.

Someone can prove me wrong though, should they choose.

Unfortunately this can not be true, SJ's are the biggest proportion of most populations. Divorce runs at a very high % with infidelity being cited as a huge reason, thefore SJ's can't be that straight.... Not got numbers to back this up mind you, just logical deduction.... One of my reasons for doing this poll.....

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Unfortunately this can not be true, SJ's are the biggest proportion of most populations. Divorce runs at a very high % with infidelity being cited as a huge reason, thefore SJ's can't be that straight.... Not got numbers to back this up mind you, just logical deduction.... One of my reasons for doing this poll.....

You are right. We are a high proportion. I am divorcing my husband citing adultry. Its not necessarily the SJ's doing the cheating though.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
You are right. We are a high proportion. I am divorcing my husband citing adultry. Its not necessarily the SJ's doing the cheating though.

True, but it does suggest a higher proportion will cheat, it is possible it's the SP's.... NT's - really don't seem to be in it (for one thing it take too much to get them to go out with ANYONE in the first place, let alone get two people interested).

NF's are playing it down - I'm not convinced they wont cheat....

It's not real surveys, just seeing if there is any major differences....

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I don't necessarily believe you can say this type will cheat and this type won't. I never thought my INTx husband would .. He proved me wrong.
If you want to have your cake and eat it, i suppose you will.

Lets just wait and see what the other SJ's say then.
I am quietly confidant most will say they would never cheat.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
I don't necessarily believe you can say this type will cheat and this type won't. I never thought my INTx husband would .. He proved me wrong.
If you want to have your cake and eat it, i suppose you will.

Lets just wait and see what the other SJ's say then.
I am quietly confidant most will say they would never cheat.

Acutally I'm citing Keirsey when it comes to NT's - sure all NT's are not the same but less likely than other types according to him.

I'm sorry about your husband

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Acutally I'm citing Keirsey when it comes to NT's - sure all NT's are not the same but less likely than other types according to him.

I'm sorry about your husband

Ahhh, don't worry about it. What is done is done. Pastures new and all that. :D

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
yes indeed, better off without, but still not an easy time for you... do your best to get out there...

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
yes, it can be hard out there for women (skews the pun).... mainly because they usually feel like crap after the break up... its tempting to dwel - I think women suffer from that more than men do... it's so not helpful

Anyways got to go to bed... good luck with the cattle market

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I have never cheated. The idea of it repulses me. As a side note, I remember this subject being touched on in another thread in the relationship section, if you want more results.