• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] ISTJs, what type are you attracted to?

What type are you attracted to?

• Total voters

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
What personality type are you attracted to?

I might put a poll in here later, maybe.

Take Five

Supreme Allied Commander
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
ESFPs are at the top of the list, but not the ditzy kind. The E and F are the most important. Really though it's a mix of character and personality that is most important.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Poll is up! You can pick multiple options too.

For me, it would probably be any kind of F, preferably NF.

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I was first to vote!

ENFP & INFP here, slightly in favor of the latter.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Yeah. I take a natural liking to these two types, but no doubt that there's exceptions.

I don't know about you, but I happen to know LOTS of "exceptions"! :cheers:

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
ESFP, as long as she's not over the top.
I don't think I could survive with an ENFP.

I would prefer an E, as they'd probably be more willing to talk. I don't mind talking; but since I'm usually in thought, I probably won't be paying attention to make conversation.

And I don't think I'd like a T female. As much as the touchy feely gets me, It's necessary for my woman to be an F

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Haha looks like we're all in agreement about one thing, boys - attraction to F's.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Haha looks like we're all in agreement about one thing, boys - attraction to F's.

Yeah!

While I associate T as a more masculine trait and F more feminine, I know that there are T females out there, and they can be just as lady like. :cheese:

That's why I don't live and die by type assessments.

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
So can you guys tell me what it is about the types you've chosen that you find so compelling? I find S's that prefer N's to be very interesting - I consider most of us NF's to be a bit too neurotic, like we'd drive you crazy. My best friend is an ESFP, and I totally see why ST's would find her appealing - she's warm and caring, and fun, and a good mother.

FallaciaSonata

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I don't know if I can answer properly here. As I don't have the ability to discern other people's types, I have no clue what the type is that I'm attracted to.

Currently, I am attracted to *what I perceive* as INTJ. I could be way off, and probably am, but that's what I think.

Qualities I noticed in these types of people were as follows:

Introversion. There was no awkward feeling to talk, or keep a conversation flowing. We both were content being together in silence, speaking only when needing to. When we did talk, it was usually about something technical, and those talks come naturally and flow smoothly with me. If I'm explaining something in detail, I could do it to a complete stranger and be comfortable. (While on that "professional" level.)

Intuition. I believe this is where the endless font of ideas comes from. I'm not too good at generating ideas. But I greatly enjoyed watching her come up with something (we were in photography at the time) and then I assist with implementing it. (I had a greater knowledge of how Photoshop worked, so I was able to do the technical stuff.)

Thinking. I liked this attribute because it seemed we were in the same boat. Everything I said was understood, and everything I heard I comprehended. Communication was never an issue. And never did I have to hear about her other friends. I know it sounds rude to some, but unless other people or other things are related to the matter at hand, then I really don't care for the moment. I point this out because my other friend in the same class talked a lot about her boyfriend. And other things that mattered very little when put in the grand scheme of things.

Judgement. Well, what can I say? I'm a creature of order and all that good stuff, and I can't stand the thoughts of being with someone who doesn't create/maintain order as well. I clean up other people's messes enough ---- I wouldn't want to waste energy doing that in a relationship. Relationships should work together for the greater good.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
^A most practical and logical choice! :D

Keps Mnemnosyne

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Mm
No INFJ's? My feelings are hurt (not really); I love you guys, but no love back for me.

Take Five

Supreme Allied Commander
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
No INFJ's? My feelings are hurt (not really); I love you guys, but no love back for me.

I just don't know any INFJs to make a good judgment. The two I do know would probably consider me heartless and judgmental. I see them as weak willed and anarchic. But this is just 2 of them, so I can't make a good assessment of the type.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
So can you guys tell me what it is about the types you've chosen that you find so compelling? I find S's that prefer N's to be very interesting - I consider most of us NF's to be a bit too neurotic, like we'd drive you crazy. My best friend is an ESFP, and I totally see why ST's would find her appealing - she's warm and caring, and fun, and a good mother.

The NF is interesting and has an air of mysteriousness which is attractive, at least to me. SF is good too, but they're a little easier to understand.

Don't worry - I'll take INFJs over any T type.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Interesting that the exact opposite - ENFP - is leading.

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Well, we are your shadow, so that could make sense. There is an ease in communication between the two groups in general. At least, I've found it to be so.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I could vote for most of the ones up there, in some way or other. I'll round out the ones nobody has voted for yet, and which I find attractive (making the "least attractive" ones stand out more).

Last edited:

Max

MBTI Type
ISTP
I don't really think about which types I like the best; I just find flaws and I leave, haha.

At least in the case of the last person, she turned out to be a little more clingy and geeky than I would ever desire. By clingy, I mean that I would've preferred if she had more friends and would want to hang out with more than just me or just two others.