• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJs and Dance

WickedQueen

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Do you like to dance? How good are you?

I'm looking for a dance partner for salsa. What type could be my best partner?

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Your best bet is probably the type of person that can dance.

By which I mean ISFPs. Without a doubt.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I can, and I love to salsa dance. My latin ESFP friend and I salsa dance together. She's removed from her culture at the moment and she misses it dearly so I indulge in it with her from time to time and she gets sooo excited. It's funny. :D

WickedQueen

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
3w4
So it's seems xSFPs would be awesome partner, yes?

I know how she feels, Giggly. I feel the same when I dance. I feel excited, happy, confident, and sexy. :p

Amira

MBTI Type
ISTJ
I love dancing but have never really had formal lessons. I am shy about doing it when others are around but would like to be able to really learn some ballroom dances at some point. Anyway, I think I have decent body awareness and control and can copy some moves pretty well if I don't care about people watching/am by myself - plus, I have good endurance so I could probably dance a good while. It's fun to dance to music and I loved it once when we rented an ice rink (my family did) and we played our favorite music and skated like crazy. One thing I like about dancing is deciding to throw yourself into it and getting lost in the moment with it.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So it's seems xSFPs would be awesome partner, yes?

I know how she feels, Giggly. I feel the same when I dance. I feel excited, happy, confident, and sexy. :p

Do you know any Indian dances?

WickedQueen

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
3w4
haha... nope, i like fast, upbeat, and sensual dance. :)

Lightning_Rider

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Not much of a dancer myself, infact I dislike it quite a bit.

Just throwin in my SJ opinion...

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Sometimes when listening to music home, I feel like dancing. Usually the type of music that does make feel dancing is very laid-back, like reggae for an example. However, most of the music don't trigger that kind offeeling in me, and then I don't feel like dancing at all. And I hate dancing any dance with a name.

I have no idea how to dance "right", so I just go with the feeling. I try to make weird and silly moves when I dance. I'm there to have fun and go crazy. I have no idea if it looks good or not. :D But atleast it's far better than just repeating some very basic moves all night long without any passion in it. I've seen those kind of dancers, and they look really awful.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I went for 3 years to a dancing school, firstly to please my parents and then because I liked it :D.

I can offer to dance a Mambo with you and if you like we can try Rumba too. I dont got the temperament for it, but I nevertheless like the dance :)

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've got no grace. I'm the opposite of graceful. Graceless, I guess.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Yes. I finally have an excuse to post this link.
(i came up with 3 ideas for a thread but thought they would crash and burn)

I love dancing. Cranking up the music and just going for it.
This was me a few weeks ago but i was being goofy and dicking around.

YouTube - Dancing Sas

(Be nice)

I would like to take classes, tango, salsa or this new body-popping thing the kids are doing.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
I dance sometimes when I'm listening to music, and I'm a pretty good dancer in terms of up-tempo and fast-paced style, not a slow pace. I have that natural ability to move my body around well. I don't dance when other people are watching though lol.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yes. I finally have an excuse to post this link.
(i came up with 3 ideas for a thread but thought they would crash and burn)

YouTube - Dancing Sas

:wubbie::wubbie::wubbie: Awesome.

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Do you like to dance? How good are you?

I'm looking for a dance partner for salsa. What type could be my best partner?

Hmmm. Not sure. I'm a decent dancer.. I used to take Tap, Jazz, and Ballet when I was younger. I would love to learn several different ballroom dances; such as eastern swing (!!!), foxtrot, etc. :headphne:

Clonester

MBTI Type
ENFP
Out of the SJ's I know, it's probably 50/50. Half of them like to dance, half don't. The ESxJ's seem more inclined than the ISxJ's.

BlueSky

MBTI Type
ISTJ
If I had lessons (or a manual) I'm sure I could learn to dance well. However, I hate to do anything if I know I am doing it wrong, and therefore I prefer not to dance (although I'll do it just to please my friends).

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9

YouTube - Dancing Sas

(Be nice)

:banana:

I think that's pretty close to my style of dancing (except I dare say mine is bit more masculine :D).. just go crazy and jump all around! If something gets in my way, they'd better beware!