• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJs and Dance

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
:banana:

I think that's pretty close to my style of dancing (except I dare say mine is bit more masculine :D).. just go crazy and jump all around! If something gets in my way, they'd better beware!

Lmao. When i have cranked up the tunes at home, i do bump into things. When on a night out though, i am more restrained and in my little(ish) box.

Should we ever bump into each other on a night out. (excuse the pun) I'll be watching you. :)

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Yes. I finally have an excuse to post this link.
(i came up with 3 ideas for a thread but thought they would crash and burn)

I love dancing. Cranking up the music and just going for it.
This was me a few weeks ago but i was being goofy and dicking around.

YouTube - Dancing Sas

(Be nice)

I would like to take classes, tango, salsa or this new body-popping thing the kids are doing.

Nice, you remind me of another ESFJ I know.

WickedQueen

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
3w4
I went for 3 years to a dancing school, firstly to please my parents and then because I liked it :D.

I can offer to dance a Mambo with you and if you like we can try Rumba too. I dont got the temperament for it, but I nevertheless like the dance :)
Oh wow, you're perfect. :wubbie:

YouTube - Dancing Sas

(Be nice)

I would like to take classes, tango, salsa or this new body-popping thing the kids are doing.
Niiice..... :newwink: :yes:

I dance sometimes when I'm listening to music, and I'm a pretty good dancer in terms of up-tempo and fast-paced style, not a slow pace. I have that natural ability to move my body around well. I don't dance when other people are watching though lol.
Oh? Why? Shy? awwww....:blush:

wrldisquiethere

MBTI Type
xSFJ
Enneagram
2w1
I really wish I could dance, but I'm such a perfectionist I'm too nervous to even try to learn.

If I did dance and learned to dance well, it would be a more mechanical style of dancing and not something fluid and sensual. I could probably learn to do Irish dancing or something like that. However, what I would really like to know how to do is spontaneously just let my body go along with the music, and I don't even see how that is possible for me.

Man, I can't believe how awkward and nerdy I just made myself sound.

Lambchop

MBTI Type
ISFJ

YouTube - Dancing Sas

(Be nice)

I think you look absolutely adorable --- love it!!

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Well, no SJ, but I'll reply anyhow: I love dancing, I even took courses for a while, although improvising is always more pleasurable than following pre-defined steps. I find it odd how so many people can't dance, but I suppose it's just an inborn trait.

browneyes94

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Nope. I strongly dislike dancing. Maybe it's because i'm too self conscious. I remember going to a party where everyone was dancing and only 2 or 3 people were probably self-conscious like me. After that day, i swore to never go to a party with dancing included.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Ok, i LOVE dancing! Especially salsa and belly dancing hehe. I'd love to learn to tango and flaminco. Just all those really sensual dances make me feel like I'm the hotest thing around ;] lol

Parsimony

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I enjoy dancing and took ballet for 5 years when I was growing up. I like going out to the clubs to dance every so often and have been pondering taking up pole dancing classes for a while now. The only thing that's holding me back is the venue of the lessons from my workplace as I'd be going after work.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How in the *HELL* did I miss this thread?

I've been ballroom dancing for about 10 months now and I LURVE IT!!! My favorites are Waltz, ChaCha, Tango, and Swing though I'm quickly developing a serious interest in the Hustle.

My instructor and I have been working on a Waltz routine for the past two weeks now and I think that by time it's finished (whenever that is) it's going to be really pretty :cheese::wubbie:

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I´m asking the same, Tinker.

I´m a Tango dancer. While I have a hectic schedule, I always make time for it. I LOVE it. It´s like therapy.