• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] You can trade in one 'letter' of your type, for the opposite...........

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
So if you are an I, you'd become an E, If you prefer F, you'd rely more on T............yeah you get it, a swap.

The thing is, it's a trial basis. so, let's say, maybe after a month, you'd switch back to your original preference. A month is probably a good enough amount of time to experience fully whatever letter you trade in.

Oh yeah, you can trade in any combination as well, so if you want to trade in you IS for EN, that's perfectly fine.

So, which would you trade in? Would it be one? Two?, maybe all 4?

MonkeyGrass

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
I'd love to be an S, just for a month. It seems so much simpler and whimsical on that side of the fence. *wistful sigh*

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
I'd love to be an S, just for a month. It seems so much simpler and whimsical on that side of the fence. *wistful sigh*

Funny I'd like to be an N, and see what the hoopla is all about. Especially if I was an NT, it seems like I'd be invincible!! :devil:

On a separate take, I'd like to be an F. I really want to know what goes on in their brains. I really do.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
I would definitely trade my I for an E!

luminous beam

♪♫♪♫♪♫
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i'd trade my F for a T sadly...but only if i could retain everything i've already learned through being a feeler type.

Willfrey

MBTI Type
IsTP
I'd trade my P for J in a heartbeat.

I just can't take all this indecisiveness.

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9

Just wait till you meet those N-people... Then you'll be like :shock:.

Now what would I want to try? Let's think about it:

E: Well, could be nice to be able to relate to surroundings more. Probably would get to know more people and it would help networking. But ESTJ and ISTJ sound so similar, except that ESTJ seems to be more of manager while ISTJ is doer.

N: An INTJ? No thanks.

F: Hmm... might be an interesting thing to try. ISFJ are good with people, even though they are little whimpy... This might sound like a funny experiment.

P: Well, for some reason I have great respect for ISTP people. They seem like laid-back guys/gals who can do almost anything with their hands. They are not afraid of hard work (when they are interested). Still, I feel that ISTPs lack ambition and are too humble for their own good. Also, they come as short-sighted at times. But they are cool people otherwise. This might be a good choice too.

So it's really a battle between F and P. Like you can see from my signature, I'm very J, so switch to P would be a huge one. And given that I've been dating some ISFJs, and have ISFJs close to me in my life, I'd probably would go for P since it's more unknown to me. (EDIT: Apparantly I didn't know myself as well as I had thought... My signature doesn't show that I'm very J. :D)

So, I'd go for ISTP. And what would I do if I was ISTP?

1. Clean my house. ISTP's secondary Se couldn't stand the state of my house. :D
2. Would be kick-ass at sports. For some reasons, all the greatest athletics seem to be xSTP.
3. Would get a driver's lisence and a car. Every xSTP has a need for speed. :banana:

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
I would swap I for E. World seems more tailor-made for an E. ESTJ seems like a very desirable personality in the workplace too.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'd like to learn how to be more intuitive so N most definitely.

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I would swap N for S for a trial so I could understand them a little better. And to pay attention to details a bit more.

...But I would definitely want my Ni back soon.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Just wait till you meet those N-people... Then you'll be like :shock:.

Now what would I want to try? Let's think about it:

E: Well, could be nice to be able to relate to surroundings more. Probably would get to know more people and it would help networking. But ESTJ and ISTJ sound so similar, except that ESTJ seems to be more of manager while ISTJ is doer.

N: An INTJ? No thanks.

F: Hmm... might be an interesting thing to try. ISFJ are good with people, even though they are little whimpy... This might sound like a funny experiment.

P: Well, for some reason I have great respect for ISTP people. They seem like laid-back guys/gals who can do almost anything with their hands. They are not afraid of hard work (when they are interested). Still, I feel that ISTPs lack ambition and are too humble for their own good. Also, they come as short-sighted at times. But they are cool people otherwise. This might be a good choice too.

So it's really a battle between F and P. Like you can see from my signature, I'm very J, so switch to P would be a huge one. And given that I've been dating some ISFJs, and have ISFJs close to me in my life, I'd probably would go for P since it's more unknown to me. (EDIT: Apparantly I didn't know myself as well as I had thought... My signature doesn't show that I'm very J. :D)

So, I'd go for ISTP. And what would I do if I was ISTP?

1. Clean my house. ISTP's secondary Se couldn't stand the state of my house. :D
2. Would be kick-ass at sports. For some reasons, all the greatest athletics seem to be xSTP.
3. Would get a driver's lisence and a car. Every xSTP has a need for speed. :banana:

I agree, xSTPs are cool people. I don't know about the sports aspects, though; or maybe the ISTP I know is an exception LOL

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Im content with my J. I don't want to be a P. for some reason I'm content with my decisiveness and rigidity.

And I'm a slightly expressed I. Most people are shocked when I tell them I'm an ISTJ, since I am usually the big talker and joker. They just don't know that that crap burns me out, and at some point I need to disappear for a few hours to maintain that persona! LOL

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Would anybody trade in more than one Letter? Maybe change your temperment?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'd go for an I instead of E and possibly a J instead of P.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'd love to try them all out for a month. That would be most interesting.