• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] You can trade in one 'letter' of your type, for the opposite...........

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
J. Not being a lazy bastard for a while would be very useful.

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
ENTP!!!!! But only if I would still want to implement change in the political and economic system, even without the Fi dominant :D

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I sure as hell do, you'd be fine.

Better than fine, actually... I tend to become a little scared by the kind of socioeconomic change Fs want to implement.

Chunes

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
I would trade my P for J assuming it's only a trial.

If it were permanent I wouldn't switch anything.

ElizaJane

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
N for S. Sometimes I don't want to know what other people are thinking — or think that I know what other people are thinking. ISFJs have a nice innocence about them.

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
I for E. Would make things easier maybe, and I love my other letters too much.

Chunes

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
I'm surprised by how many introverts want to become extroverts. Extroverts annoy me too much to want to become like them. :p

heart

heart on fire
I can't answer this because I would rather keep certain functions than certain letters. If I had to be another type, I'd pick INTJ over others. I could keep Fi and Te I could have Ni.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'd try out a J for a month just to experience a sense of Justice and Certainty... knowing right from wrong and not getting confused pattering around in moral grey areas all of the time might be quite pleasant... I'd want my P back at the end of the month though... I enjoy Se :wubbie:

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
I tend to become a little scared by the kind of socioeconomic change Fs want to implement.
Ha! Example? I understand balance and the consequences of every little action and dynamic well, or rather, I will make sure to. And the whole, don't give them fish, teach them how. :smile:

I only want to be E because of the practical issue of Energy. Being an introvert is like relying on solar or wind power for source, I have a couple of hours and then, I crash, no matter if it was just shopping that I did, not even heavy socializing. I have always believed I have lower energy than the average person. I will have to work on this...tomorrow. :shock:

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I only want to be E because of the practical issue of Energy. Being an introvert is like relying on solar or wind power for source, I have a couple of hours and then, I crash, no matter if it was just shopping that I did, not even heavy socializing. I have always believed I have lower energy than the average person. I will have to work on this...tomorrow. :shock:

In exchange, you'll lose the energy to mind-travel.

burymecloser

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
If I were going to temporarily "trade in" one of my letters ... J for P. I've become really reliant on planning recently, and I think the adaptivity of a P would be refreshing.

gigi_xo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
I'd like to be an entp or enfj.

maybe then I'd be less moody or actually get something done on time lol

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'd be nice to trade F for T. See what that's like.

themightybob

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Hmm, i dont know if i would necessarily trade my I for an E,but being an extrovert would definetely help me in situations involving others. In essence i guess im trying to say i wish i could turn the I off but not necessarily do away with it entirely.

gigi_xo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Hmm, i dont know if i would necessarily trade my I for an E,but being an extrovert would definetely help me in situations involving others. In essence i guess im trying to say i wish i could turn the I off but not necessarily do away with it entirely.

an intj would come up with the most efficient response lol

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
ENFP. I'd want to see what's so special about this whole Fi thang...