• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJs, what is your goal in life?

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
^^^ Awww.

No goals other than go, do and be happy.

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
My goal is to make the woman I love happy.

Well, this would be somewhere in top 3 for me. Haven't decided yet.
Another would be to create kick-ass games on PC.
And third one would be to be something nobler. That is, to make a difference or be an example (for good behaviour, that is. :D).

WickedQueen

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Easy, I want success...

in every aspects of my life. :D

WickedQueen

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Easy, I want success...

in every aspects of my life. :D

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What goal? No big dreams, just to live comfortably and do what I like doing. I'd also like to help other people, but obviously not by doing something I'm bad at doing.

I set goals every once in a while, and work hard to achieve them. In other words, I set goals when there is a need for goals.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
I don't set short-term goals... I just get a (non-risky) idea and hope everything works out.

Long term goal:
1) Get a wife and make sure she is happy for the rest of her life. :)cheers: to whoever said that above.)
2) Get a "Decent" paying career.

I'm sure there some other ones but those are the two things that show up immediately in my mind.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
SJ's seem to know what really matters in life, :)

My goal in life is to build a bridge between Long Island and Connecticut- so Connecticut can be less lame!! :p

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
SJ's seem to know what really matters in life, :)

My goal in life is to build a bridge between Long Island and Connecticut- so Connecticut can be less lame!! :p

lol :rofl1:

wrldisquiethere

MBTI Type
xSFJ
Enneagram
2w1
My only long-term goal is to have a happy family of my own.

I also want to help other people consistently...but that's more of a lifestyle than a goal, really.

bcvcdc

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTx
My current goal is to find out how posts are generated with the use of software to make the information seem as though it is being written by someone present in your life.

Take Five

Supreme Allied Commander
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
To find a professional niche, while avoiding catastrophe and mistakes of doom in my personal life.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
To find a professional niche, while avoiding catastrophe and mistakes of doom in my personal life.

I like that. I'll go with that. Add something in about being open to new experiences, true to yourself and authentic toward other people and that's about it for me.

Max

MBTI Type
ISTP
1. Get a permanent home in Florida.
2. Get a sweet car.
3. Get a vasectomy.
4. ...Get some friends!

I certainly won't be getting married anytime soon, if ever.

Another would be to create kick-ass games on PC.
I used to make PC games, and I had a really big great one in mind, but computer programming is just too tough for me.

Hey, at least they've got Jerry Springer now... which I went to today... and was awesome...

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My goal in life is to share my happiness with someone(s)!

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Max...that list is awesome. :cheese:

Max

MBTI Type
ISTP
Max...that list is awesome. :cheese:
Yup! Can't wait to accomplish all that stuff. The "Get friends" step may hopefully happen sooner rather than later. I only mention it last for the sake of some humor and because it wasn't always a part of the list.
May I ask why not?

It's probably impossible to find the right person. I have a "list," as mentioned in another thread in this subforum, which is theoretically possible to fulfill, but maybe not, I dunno. The fact that I've had zero success with love thus far in my life may somewhat contribute to it as well. I'm not denying the possibility altogether, but certainly right now I don't want to get married, nor any time soon at all, and chances are it probably won't happen at all. I need security with the other things I want in life first.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's probably impossible to find the right person. I have a "list," as mentioned in another thread in this subforum, which is theoretically possible to fulfill, but maybe not, I dunno. The fact that I've had zero success with love thus far in my life may somewhat contribute to it as well. I'm not denying the possibility altogether, but certainly right now I don't want to get married, nor any time soon at all, and chances are it probably won't happen at all. I need security with the other things I want in life first.

If you feel that you will never have success with women then you will not need a vasectomy. But if you find women to have sex with, you very well may fall in love with one and she with you.