• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJs, what is your goal in life?

Max

MBTI Type
ISTP
If you feel that you will never have success with women the you will not need a vasectomy. But if you find women to have sex with, you very well may fall in love with one and she with you.

Good point, but getting it ahead of time will make me feel more prepared/ready. There's other things I would avoid doing other than sex before I get it though. I don't want to do anything that may make me lose control of myself- mainly drugs, or anything of the like. I'm strongly against having my own children, and I will stop at nothing to make sure I don't have them, even if it means not getting the vasectomy and never having sex.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Good point, but getting it ahead of time will make me feel more prepared/ready. There's other things I would avoid doing other than sex before I get it though. I don't want to do anything that may make me lose control of myself- mainly drugs, or anything of the like. I'm strongly against having my own children, and I will stop at nothing to make sure I don't have them, even if it means not getting the vasectomy and never having sex.

Ahh. I'm the opposite re: children. I know that I want to have children someday. What makes you strongly against having children of your own?

Max

MBTI Type
ISTP
They don't ask to be born. I wasn't given a choice. I have problems that would be passed down to them. I don't want them to have anything else either like down syndrome or anything of the like. My cynical views of life may change soon, but that doesn't mean there's a guarantee that my child will be the same way. I have a lot of time being frustrated with my life, and I don't want anyone to experience that on a similar or worse level.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Aww okay, Max. Whatever happens I wish you luck.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
My goals in life are pretty much just to be financially stable/successful and enjoy life.

Good point, but getting it ahead of time will make me feel more prepared/ready.

LOL when you keep in mind that this involves a vasectomy, this is quite a J thing to say.

I'm strongly against having my own children

Yeah, I don't want kids either. Mainly because it's too much responsibility.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
-Always strive to better myself and learn new lessons
-Get situated into the career I'm pursuing and become very knowledgeable and proficient at it. A go-to guy, I guess. I like being able to instruct/teach.
-Settle with a good woman
-Have a couple of rugrats and be a good father
-Take care of/spend time with my family (parents/siblings/extended fam)
-Enjoy this short life the best I can

Damn, I do kind of sound like an ISTJ... :cheese:

Max

MBTI Type
ISTP
Aww okay, Max. Whatever happens I wish you luck.
Thanks. It's not that my life is absolutely terrible, it's just that I have my ups and downs, and I don't want to force the downs upon anyone.
My goals in life are pretty much just to be financially stable/successful and enjoy life.
Couldnt've said it much better myself, except with a couple of details added to mine, including permanently moving out of the New York metro area- this friday!
LOL when you keep in mind that this involves a vasectomy, this is quite a J thing to say.
Yup, and when I tell people, they're either like "What? Are you insane? What if you change your mind?" or "Fine, just make sure to store your sperm and get it reversed." Hahah.... yeah right.
Yeah, I don't want kids either. Mainly because it's too much responsibility.
That too.
-Get situated into the career I'm pursuing and become very knowledgeable and proficient at it. A go-to guy, I guess. I like being able to instruct/teach.
I admire that you know what you want to do. I still honestly don't know what I specifically want to do in terms of a career pursuit, but hopefully I'll get some good help with that within the next year.
Damn, I do kind of sound like an ISTJ... :cheese:
Haha, I remember your story.