• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ Anthems

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I don't know if I'd agree with that one. That song is one of admiration for another that goes off the deep end in a brilliant way. Supposedly, Mike Scott wrote that after listening to a bunch of Prince songs.

I was listening to the lyrics and i found it rang true in the sense i personally give, give, give as i want people to feel that they can conquer the world, i suppose i build them up. Then off they go and do exactly that.

(you saw the crescent, i saw the whole of the moon, ie you and all your potential)

Cool song though.

EDIT - I can only go on me. To find an ESFJ tune that fits us all will be incredibly difficult as we all have had different life experiences.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
For a corny ESFJ song, how about this?

[YOUTUBE=73KIIOBCfK0]Robbie Williams - Angels[/YOUTUBE]

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
I was listening to the lyrics and i found it rang true in the sense i personally give, give, give as i want people to feel that they can conquer the world, i suppose i build them up. Then off they go and do exactly that.

(you saw the crescent, i saw the whole of the moon, ie you and all your potential)

Cool song though.

EDIT - I can only go on me. To find an ESFJ tune that fits us all will be incredibly difficult as we all have had different life experiences.

Isn't it the opposite? "I saw the crescent, you saw the whole of the moon." It's like a declaration of "I've been trying at this so long, but you just understood instinctively. You're a genius, and it inspires me."

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Lol .. I got through 20 seconds of that song.

The lyrics are nice, if not seriously fluffy. Wouldn't it be better if instead of the piano it was replaced with guitars (more rock). An edge possibly.

Somewhere else on here people were trying to put game theme tunes to type and i just walked away as i didn't feel like anything fitted. I am just awkward, me thinks.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Lol .. I got through 20 seconds of that song.

The lyrics are nice, if not seriously fluffy. Wouldn't it be better if instead of the piano it was replaced with guitars (more rock). An edge possibly.

Somewhere else on here people were trying to put game theme tunes to type and i just walked away as i didn't feel like anything fitted. I am just awkward, me thinks.

You saw the old thread of this, right? I had a bunch of SJ songs. I think "Trouble Me" from 10,000 Maniacs would be especially xSFJ.

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/sj-guardhouse/6262-sj-anthems.html

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Isn't it the opposite? "I saw the crescent, you saw the whole of the moon." It's like a declaration of "I've been trying at this so long, but you just understood instinctively. You're a genius, and it inspires me."

That may explain why i was trying to figure out which side of the fence i was on regarding that. Hmmm.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Yes i saw it. OK, just checked out the song 'Trouble me'. It's fluff. Oh my gosh, you really think that is SFJ. Maybe i am not ready to accept all of my SFJ and fluffiness yet. Lol

It's not fluff! It is very tender, though. It's all about trying to get someone else to open up because you know they need to in order to heal. I feel that way as an SJ a lot of the time. It's the Guardian mentality in practice. The New Order song is very SJ, too. Fighting for country, but missing family at home.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
For a corny ESFJ song, how about this?

[YOUTUBE=73KIIOBCfK0]Robbie Williams - Angels[/YOUTUBE]

Love it. :wubbie:

Even tho I'm not a fan of Robbie Williams normally, it's just a sweet song.