• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] What are the best qualities of each SJ type?

Take Five

Supreme Allied Commander
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Well go ahead everybody. Tell us how great we are!

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
ISTJ- Memory. (for the most part) :yes:

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
ISTJ
- Determination
- Diligence
- Memory for details
- Honesty
- Trustworthiness
- Pragmatism
- Simplicity
- Dedication

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
ISTJ- Responsible and logical, you can trust them to take care of shit. Also awesome.

ESTJ- I don't know any, but I bet they'd make awesome partners in white-collar crime :devil:

ESFJ- Sweet and outspoken. I think they're some of the backbone-iest feelers.

ISFJ- Cuddly and collectible.
furby.jpg

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Oh, i can be egotistical for a moment.

ESFJ - (i can only use me as an example, i don't know any others)
Practical
Reliable
Honest
No bullshit
Cute (???)
Fight for whats right
Wicked sense of humour
Smart financially
Loves a good debate (in person)
Loyal
Adventurous
Open minded
Social butterflies
Bad temper when pushed to extremes

ISFJ - (ex work colleagues)

Quiet
Well spoken
Articulate
Fun
Loyal
Caring

ISTJ - (son)

Evil humour
Very quiet
Moody (he is 14)
Helpful
Loyal to friends until someone pushes to far
Easily walks away from situations
Very laid back
Blunt at times

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
ISTJ
- Perseverance
- Deep but quiet
- Assertive but quiet
- Capable leaders but better subjects
- Common sense
- Logical
- Direct and to-the-point

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ISTJ - We understand each others conservatism and that's refreshing.
ESTJ - They're efficient and reliable. You can count on them to get things going and finished.
ESFJ - Responsible and caring. They are like the glue in social situations.
ISFJ - They are most understanding and gentle with my sensitivities. I also like that I can count on them in times of need.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
ESTJ - ability to get stuff done, odds be damned. - the three ESTJ women I have known the best have been my grandmother who was always in complete control of her house, remembered the details of practically everyone she ever met and made sure she sent birthday/Christmas/etc cards and get well if anyone got sick or something because she just always KNEW. Awesome cook, private teacher who had students who came in with learning disabilities end up with straight A's, could do a lot of mechanical stuff too, sew or mend anything, could cook a big meal while simultaneously doing laundry, entertaining guests, watching the news and feeding her cats...I could go on. ;) The other two I have known were friends who both have owned their own businesses and simply didn't quit until they had things set up the way they wanted them and took no mess from anybody along the way.

ISTJ - the BEST at attention to detail, period. I am a detail-oriented guy myself but I pale in comparison to these folks. Nothing slips past an ISTJ who is paying attention (and they usually are.) They will make every effort to make sure things are done right the first time, and if they aren't, they will be made right ASAP. So work ethic is a big thing with ISTJs too. And loyalty.

ESFJ - the best social networkers, for sure. Ability to organize people to get something accomplished, to know what's going on with everybody and what needs to be done. Connections people. The work ethic is definitely present here too (this is a consistent SJ trait I have found), and an extra effort of kindness can be found in ESFJs, they want to make sure everybody has what they need at all times.

ISFJ - the bringers of chicken soup. The best caretakers, the unheralded loyal and kind ones who will always be prepared but make sure their choices are okay with their loved ones as well. Probably will put up with more than any other type, willing to forgive almost anyone for anything, even though they won't forget.

SubjectA

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
ESTJ - They're hard-asses. I love it. Very no BS kind of people that can get the job done no matter what.

ISTJ - Hard workers, and great for doing the long, tedious jobs that nobody else wants to do, and they actually seem to enjoy it. Also no BS kind of people. My dad is one and I think he's one of the greatest people in the world. I envy his work ethic.

ESFJ - They'll always take care of you, especially if you're they're friend, and they'll be quick to defend you if need be. I used to have a best friend who was an ESFJ, I believe. She threw the best parties.

ISFJ - Would bend over backwards for you. They're usually genuinely concerned about how you're feeling. They also will never leave anyone behind. My fiance is one and I admire his compassion. He once said to me, "I'd rather sleep outside in the rain myself than kick someone out of my house, even if they're my enemy." I don't understand it, but I like the way it sounds.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Oh wow, how could I forget perhaps the most important one...

ISTJ
- Justice

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ESFJ: Incredibly trustworthy people, especially with planning things. Also, usually very silly, friendly and fun.
ISTJ: I agree with everything else that's been said about them here.
ESTJ: ...I don't wanna brag :blush:

ISTJ
- Justice
:puppy_dog_eyes: Can I have that too?

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISFJ - warm, nurturing, encouraging, loving, affectionate, hold standards but is not overly judgmental, loyal, self-sacrificing, practical creative skills, stay calm when it counts, accomplish a lot in a short amount of time, tons of physical energy

ESFJ - extremely friendly, few inhibitions, loyal, warm, affectionate, great memory for personal details, fun, cheesy humor, easily amused, take a stand for their beliefs, practical, very organized, energetic, emotionally demonstrative, always going-going-going

ISTJ - to the point, great dry humor, surprisingly altruistic, laid back, genuine (what you see is what you get), a lot of self-control, determined, rarely carried away by emotion, reasonable

ESTJ - confident, forward, ambitious, have a golden touch, steady, firm, keeps things running smoothly, blunt in a funny way, take no BS

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
^^^ Like you .. IF i wasn't to old for ya. :tongue:

ISTJ
- Justice

I would of thought this was a typical trait amongst SJ's being protectors etc.

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
No, I was just kidding. I flirted back and forth with a sexy 29/30 yr old for awhile. I probably wouldn't go too much higher than that, though.