• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] How affectionate/touchy feely are you SJs/STJs?

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
To ask the OP a question.. Relationships require affirmation of some sort. If you dislike physically touching your SO, how do you affirm your connection with her?? IMO, I think that's a pretty selfish mentality, to only show physical affection when you require it. I'm not huge on the touchy/cuddly effects, but I will do it and not feel totally obligated about it if that's what my SO requires.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
I'm quite touchy feely with my girlfriend, of course. I like to grab her and shake her/squeeze her a bit and then kiss her, ahah, although I think she has mixed feelings about the shaking/squeezing part, lol. I would dislike a relationship without the touch component. I'm not touchy feely in general tho, like with friends (either guys or girls), sometimes I don't know what's the appropriate level of touchy-feely required.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
I am very affectionate physically and verbally. I don't do crazy PDA's, but I kiss, hug, squeeze, hold hands, etc.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
To ask the OP a question.. Relationships require affirmation of some sort. If you dislike physically touching your SO, how do you affirm your connection with her?? IMO, I think that's a pretty selfish mentality, to only show physical affection when you require it. I'm not huge on the touchy/cuddly effects, but I will do it and not feel totally obligated about it if that's what my SO requires.

Agreed. There's only so long I can go without having intimacy or connection returned.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ

I do it, but it's not something that I like to do unless I'm feeling the mood to do so. I can do it out of obligation, but it doesn't mean I necessarily want to do it.