• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] Your perfect utopia

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
If you could have it, would you want it?

Give as much or as little detail as to the specifics of the place.

Allow your imagination to run wild. :newwink:

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Mines will probably develop over the life of this thread, but I tell you right now, it would start with me being able to get enough sleep at night, and wake up to the sun rising- year round. This is the best time of the day to reflect and get your mind right, the dark slowing disappearing, being replaced by the light of the sun.

Take Five

Supreme Allied Commander
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I don't think I can quite tell you what utopia would be. Perhaps it would be a sense of fulfillment in having done my part in life, or in knowing I am doing it. But this may lead to idleness, which I do not care for, so I'd like some excitement thrown in. My religious beliefs tell me that heaven would be the utopia, and I am inclined to agree, but I don't fancy a debate right now.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
If i could create my ideal utopia. I think it would consist of a place where everybody was free to go at no charge to re-energise their batteries and face the world again on a more positive note.
It would cater to everyones needs.
So if you want to be able to see the sun rise in the morning, you'd have the ideal room for it with balcony.
If you want to be creative, be it on your own or in a class, it's there for you.
If you just want to read a book in beautiful surroundings, it's there outside.
If you want to just be then take a short walk to the beach and listen to the sounds of the waves crashing, its yours for the taking.

No phones, no messages, no cars. Just a place to be.
*sigh*

:D

Sam Spade

MBTI Type
ISTj
It would involve me, my significant other, and a giant library.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
My perfect Utopia.

Living in a log cabin on the side of a large mountain lake in the middle of the mountains.

Just me and my soul mate.

No job, no money, no taxes, no bills, no obligations, free and unrestrained bliss.

Love and happiness running wild through the crackling fire and out through the chimney into the cool starlit night.
Depth reflecting to the bottom of the large blue lake.

Endless freedom, never ending beauty, and a lover. That's it.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
^What he said.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My personal utopia: Traveling, by flight (on wings of some kind - falcon wings?), through the mountains. (Big snowy ones, like the Canadian Rockies, or the Hindu Kush.) Landing when I get tired, preparing my own food, sleeping by a campfire every night. Living almost like an animal (ever read "Never Cry Wolf"?); meeting/becoming acquainted with the wildlife. Living simply.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
My perfect Utopia.

Living in a log cabin on the side of a large mountain lake in the middle of the mountains.

Just me and my soul mate.

No job, no money, no taxes, no bills, no obligations, free and unrestrained bliss.

Love and happiness running wild through the crackling fire and out through the chimney into the cool starlit night.
Depth reflecting to the bottom of the large blue lake.

Endless freedom, never ending beauty, and a lover. That's it.

Am i allowed to say that sounds incredibly romantic?
*large sigh* :wubbie:

Grimey

MBTI Type
ISTJ
My personal utopia is being the last man on Earth. I would travel all over the world and visit different cities,famous landmarks, nature sites etc..

For some reason, I've always been fascinated with the idea of being completely alone and having total freedom, despite the fact I would probably go crazy after a couple of years.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
My personal utopia is being the last man on Earth. I would travel all over the world and visit different cities,famous landmarks, nature sites etc..

For some reason, I've always been fascinated with the idea of being completely alone and having total freedom, despite the fact I would probably go crazy after a couple of years.

I mean not to burst your bubble as the idea itself sounds wonderful BUT .. (sorry), if you was the last person on Earth, how would you get from A-B-C-D etc. No electricity, no pilots to fly those planes, no petrol, noone to bring you that nice cold beer whilst watching the sun go down.

Yes, i am a bugger sometimes for details. Apologies. :doh:

Keep the dream but help me find a way around this. :hug:

Grimey

MBTI Type
ISTJ
I mean not to burst your bubble as the idea itself sounds wonderful BUT .. (sorry), if you was the last person on Earth, how would you get from A-B-C-D etc. No electricity, no pilots to fly those planes, no petrol, noone to bring you that nice cold beer whilst watching the sun go down.

Yes, i am a bugger sometimes for details. Apologies. :doh:

Keep the dream but help me find a way around this. :hug:

Ha, I should have clarified that this is my utopia/fantasy. Therefore, certain natural laws are ignored. For example, my utopia assumes that somehow the world remains constant (i.e. power remains and nothing decays).

As for getting around, driving is certainly an option for North & South America. I could then learn to operate a boat or small plane in my spare time in order to visit Europe/Africa/Asia.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Ha, I should have clarified that this is my utopia/fantasy. Therefore, certain natural laws are ignored. For example, my utopia assumes that somehow the world remains constant (i.e. power remains and nothing decays).

As for getting around, driving is certainly an option for North & South America. I could then learn to operate a boat or small plane in my spare time in order to visit Europe/Africa/Asia.

Yep, that works for me. ;)