• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ask any question

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
You know by now, i'll talk to anyone about anything.

If you want to know something, i'll try to answer it.
(i am sure my SJ's comrades will help out as well)

So fire away. :yes:

Take Five

Supreme Allied Commander
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
What is the general attitude toward Americans in your neck of the woods? I'm planning on taking a semester in Europe, and I'd like to know how to behave.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
What is the general attitude toward Americans in your neck of the woods? I'm planning on taking a semester in Europe, and I'd like to know how to behave.

For the most part Americans are incredibly polite and helpful. I did get one image in my head of an American screaming at a tourist, CAN. YOU. TELL. ME. WHERE. I. CAN. FIND. (we may be foreigners to you, but most of us are not stupid and deaf, lol).
No, you'll be fine so just be yourself, of course there are people out there looking for tourists to rob. Be aware of your belongings at all time and you should be fine.

Do you have an itinerary set up yet? If so, where are you planning to go?
:)

Take Five

Supreme Allied Commander
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Well nobody has to worry about me being too loud. I'm planning on making my headquarters in Belgium and then visiting the other realms as is possible. I have not made any itinerary yet, as I'm still gathering info on what things I'd like to see/do.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Well nobody has to worry about me being too loud. I'm planning on making my headquarters in Belgium and then visiting the other realms as is possible. I have not made any itinerary yet, as I'm still gathering info on what things I'd like to see/do.

When you have finally compiled your list, oh please share. Would love to see where your off to. :)

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Actually I'd like to visit Belgium too. Start there and travel to France. I took French all thorugh high school and college, and besides Toronto, have never put it into use. Such a waste.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Do good and evil truly exist?

Ohhhh. Good one.
I am going to say yes.

Chicken and the egg
Sunrise and sunset
Yin and Yang
Birth and death
Action and reaction
Heaven and hell

Can you truly have one without the other.
Your views now. :)

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Is the cat alive or dead?

Can consciousness live on even after the physical body has died?

Why can't I understand infinity?

What would happen if I stuck my finger in this light socket?

If I go streaking through Boston, will I get caught?

I expect answers!

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Saslou I think you've started something crazy here!

SubjectA

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
The human eye can see a certain color spectrum. Horses have an even smaller one, and dogs have an even smaller one, etc... In other words, we can see colors they cannot. Certain animals can see colors that we cannot see. Can you imagine these colors? If there was an eye that can see every color that exists, what would, say, a rose, look like?

I used to debate this during recess in middle school. :D

Snow Turtle

1. Is the cat alive or dead?
2. Why can't I understand infinity?
3. What would happen if I stuck my finger in this light socket?
4. If I go streaking through Boston, will I get caught?

1. Alive. It's sitting there on the I-Beam.
2. Just stare into the midnight moon and space. b. Simple - It's just eternal.
3. Your finger would block out the light and then the world would become pitch black.
4. The kitty is always watching from above.

I expect answers!

You're not the boss of me now
You're not the boss of me now, and you're not so big
You're not the boss of me now, and you're not so big

SubjectA

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4. The kitty is always watching from above.

ceiling_cat.jpg

Another question. Why is there always only ONE right way of doing things? My fiance went through and rearranged all the dishes in the dishwasher after I put them in there. The way I put them in there allowed just as much dishes as his arrangement. If I don't take a certain route to the store, he flips out. What's up with that???

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not an SJ... but I like answers :cheese:

Is the cat alive or dead?
Schrödinger's cat :D

Can consciousness live on even after the physical body has died?
We've discussed this a bit lately, I do believe :nerd: that their consciousness escapes into the "starweb" (aka the internet). Proof- 7000 people on an MBTI forum, yet 99.99999% of those people have no proof of their existence.

Why can't I understand infinity?
It is simply the lack of finite. Just like the lack of light, which we call darkness or the lack of brains, which we (can) call brain damage. It's all just pointless words in the end, what matters is the meaning.

What would happen if I stuck my finger in this light socket?
I believe this is relevant to your [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IPDOB4yzzo&feature=channel"]concerns[/YOUTUBE].

If I go streaking through Boston, will I get caught?
there's a good chance you will, but it depends on the population density of your area. :yes:

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
The human eye can see a certain color spectrum. Horses have an even smaller one, and dogs have an even smaller one, etc... In other words, we can see colors they cannot. Certain animals can see colors that we cannot see. Can you imagine these colors? If there was an eye that can see every color that exists, what would, say, a rose, look like?

I used to debate this during recess in middle school. :D

Each to their own. How does a blind person since birth know how to describe colours. How amazing.

If i could see every colour that existed, i would assume my mind was capable of more also. I am not sure i could put it into words.

If we were to stand together and see watch a rainbow merge from nowhere. Our different perceptions would see it so differently, we would be focusing on different aspects of it. Yet we are witnessing exactly the same thing.

Not sure if i actually answered that.

That felt deep. Thank you.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Another question. Why is there always only ONE right way of doing things? My fiance went through and rearranged all the dishes in the dishwasher after I put them in there. The way I put them in there allowed just as much dishes as his arrangement. If I don't take a certain route to the store, he flips out. What's up with that???

He is not aware yet that there are other ways of doing things. We get stuck in our ways sometimes. Everyone can be gently moulded to view everything differently. I think first though, he needs to see that his ways are not gospal.
:)

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Question:
I've set out to find a decent electric guitar, and I've stumbled upon this:
M_EGGEM.jpg

I like it, because it is affordable and seemingly decorative an unique (I'm yet to hear what it sounds like though), however...
Urban Dictionary: emily the strange
It appears to be connected to some poser/emo/scene trend or something...

What do you think of this strange thing?

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Question:
I've set out to find a decent electric guitar, and I've stumbled upon this:
M_EGGEM.jpg

I like it, because it is affordable and seemingly decorative an unique (I'm yet to hear what it sounds like though), however...
Urban Dictionary: emily the strange
It appears to be connected to some poser/emo/scene trend or something...

What do you think of this strange thing?

Why do you care what scene it belongs to.
Do you enjoy playing guitar? If so, then just go for it.

P.S. Rock on :D

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
Sas, you're on a roll today! See how much more fun the Guardhouse is now?

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Sas, you're on a roll today! See how much more fun the Guardhouse is now?

I know, i have been having so much fun with this. Even with the deeper questions. Makes a change :)