• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESFJ] ESFJ

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Are there any in the forums? have they become an extinct archetype?

wrldisquiethere

MBTI Type
xSFJ
Enneagram
2w1
:hi: I don't get on here every day or anything, but I try to poke my head in from time to time. :)

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
:yes:

So as of now, we officially complete the list until more come along.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Protean is perhaps a little of both.

We don't get many ESFJs here, sad to say.

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
Oh hey! I'm an EsFJ or EnFJ or something like that! :hi:

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
I have a good friend who is ESFJ. My impression is that she thinks Internet forums are a silly and pointless waste of time. :D She's too busy with real life to create a virtual one.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I have a good friend who is ESFJ. My impression is that she thinks Internet forums are a silly and pointless waste of time. :D She's too busy with real life to create a virtual one.

*Tut* .. Why have one, when you can have the best of both worlds. :D

southern_lawyer

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I don't believe there are many of us on here. My problem is I will get caught up in other things and not get on here for months at a time. I also don't spend a whole lot of time on the internet. I find it all interesting, though, and try to engage.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hello new ESFJ. :hi: Please make yourself at home.

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
I'm an ESFJ and I don't spend much time on the forum because I'm mostly engaged taking care of life and other priorities. I have an interest in typology, I've recently acquired a book and plan to do some deeper reading on the subject. So far as interesting as it is to read people as 'typed' and 'grouped' with similarities and differences, I find it also brings a lot of drama and wangst to the online world that I'm not interested in participating in. :p Plus all the ESFJ hate floating forumside gets a little annoying to read after a while. I need to take frequent breaks.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Awww *hugs for Malice* :hug:

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

JoSunshine

That's my name biotch!
MBTI Type
eNfj
Enneagram
I don't hate ESFJ's. My sis is an ESFJ and I looooooves her! I also have an ESFJ friend of 15+ years. You guys are nothing if not loyal :)

Xyk

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Hey. Question for ESFJs: I have a friend who typed herself as ESFJ and is constantly really dramatic about everything. Now this could be because we're in high school (for like 2 more weeks), but is it also a type thing? She seems totally unable to differentiate unimportant things from apocalyptic things. Like she hasn't slept in 3 days because she had a nightmare 4 days ago and refuses to take melatonin because she has a stubborn resistance to "popping pills for mundane things", despite the complete and total harmlessness of melatonin.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
i wish there were more of you guys around, i lurves you :heart:

my mom and one of my closest friends are both ESFJ 2w1s. they are both warm and caring and practical and generally wonderful :)

I'm an ESFJ and I don't spend much time on the forum because I'm mostly engaged taking care of life and other priorities. I have an interest in typology, I've recently acquired a book and plan to do some deeper reading on the subject. So far as interesting as it is to read people as 'typed' and 'grouped' with similarities and differences, I find it also brings a lot of drama and wangst to the online world that I'm not interested in participating in. :p Plus all the ESFJ hate floating forumside gets a little annoying to read after a while. I need to take frequent breaks.

yeah, i don't get it. people have really weird opinions of ESFJs sometimes. it makes me wonder if they aren't grouping all crazy ExFxs as ESFJ.

glad you are around though! :)

Hey. Question for ESFJs: I have a friend who typed herself as ESFJ and is constantly really dramatic about everything. Now this could be because we're in high school (for like 2 more weeks), but is it also a type thing? She seems totally unable to differentiate unimportant things from apocalyptic things. Like she hasn't slept in 3 days because she had a nightmare 4 days ago and refuses to take melatonin because she has a stubborn resistance to "popping pills for mundane things", despite the complete and total harmlessness of melatonin.

that doesn't sound at all ESFJ related. though ESFJ-INTP relations can be kinda tense sometimes, i think. sometimes you guys have really different trains of thought and priorities. i'm not much one for taking meds every time i run up against a minor condition either, so i sort of get that mindset... but that does sound kind of excessive on her part, lol.