• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ Representation Here

FallaciaSonata

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
SPs are Artisans, and symmetrical is a style of art. ; )

Or maybe it was just coincidence. :D

Lambchop

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Well, first it was just nice to know thing. "Oh, I'm ISTJ.. well, that explains why I never went to parties."

But I got more interested in it when I became depressed. We talked a lot about life and people in general... for countless hours. During the process, I found out that being an ISTJ is not that easy as we are very prone to depression. I also found out that it's my personality type that gives me difficulties relating with people.

I also found out what so great about ISTJs. I had rarely though positive thoughts about myself, but now I can take pride for being one of the most reliable, caring (shown through actions, rather than expressing feelings) and intelligent person in my life. I don't need to be the most popular and handsome, when I already have those qualities in me. Essentially I was all the time trying to be something what I wasn't, and typology showed me how great I already was.

Habba, you ARE great!!!:blush:

Lambchop

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Lmao.

There are some haters on here, their ignorance will bite them on the ass one day. You should judge/treat everyone as an individual and not make assumptions until you know the person well enough and have all the facts (ohhh, that's very S :D)

The sad reality is though that S and N's can complement each other if the time is given.

My ex wanted to buy a hot dog cart. He found one for sale so he went back to Canada for a month, enquired about permits and locations and reeled back all the info to me. Now me saying it how is it. He didn't pay no attention to where the cart would be located overnight, how he would buy the stock and where it could be stored (he doesn't drive) and what would happen should he run out of change or need to use the bathroom as he would be running it singlehandly. I was the one to tell him of the present details which he was paying no attention to.
He came home after realising he hadn't actually considered everything.

So yeah, N's may be the innovatives .. but we S's are living in the present moment.

Now i am not one to squash anyone's dreams .. But if you haven't given thought to your ideas .. Then i am going to tell you what should be considered as an act of respect to someone i consider a friend.

How is that bad in the long run?

Now i have just got my close male friend to take the test .. I thought he was an ESTP (party animal) .. No, he is an ENTJ. We have no communication problems, neither of us take life to seriously and get on soooo well.
I love when theories get blown out of the water. :smile:

This made me laugh and laugh!! My INFP husband would SOO do the hot dog thing. He's always coming up with grand ideas. Then I go through them with him and ask him a bunch of practical questions...and it takes the wind out of his sales alot. BUT, sometimes he comes up with really great ideas and if I can figure out the details, it works really well for us. He is just funny with his "I've got a great idea!!!" and then I have to go and poke practical holes all through it!!

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
GIGGLY .. Babe, i love you to bits. You are a true diamond. I love the rep you leave me .. HOWEVER, how am i to answer back if i can't write on your wall. I don't want to PM you as i don't want to disturb you.
Babe .. Why can't i just write on your wall?
Sod it .. I am going to leave a message on your invisible wall .. Do you like it? :devil:
Mwah xx

Just today, at my Introduction to Business class, this lady was complaining beforehand about not being able to open up a file through the internet at the school. (A class file, posted by the teacher.)

Me, being the nice little camper that I am, proceed to point out what she did wrong, and then explain how to do it properly. Her response? "Hm, I don't know about that...."

She didn't seem too keen on my way of doing it. So what does she do? When class starts, she asks the same question to the teacher. The teacher proceeds to explain, and not to my surprise, it is the exact same solution I told her ten minutes prior. But now her response changes. It's...: "Oh, I see. That's good. I can do that."

Am I not respected just because I have the appearance of a teenager/student? I feel like an old guy trapped in a young man's body, as the commonly-used reworded phrase goes. Bah.

This will come to bite you on the ass when you are older. I am starting a computer course tomorrow (Microsoft Office and all the basics, shoot me please). I have completed computer courses in the past and on both occasions have got distinctions. On my last course as i was competent with this highly technical piece of machinary. My tutor actually got me to help other students with their work. Now i don't mind helping out for a while, but if i have done all my work, then let me go home. I don't get paid to teach the students how to use a mouse and which icons do what, that is the tutors job. I am there to learn, so if i learn quicker than most, find me some harder work to complete. Like i said, i don't mind helping, but if i can do the job in 15 mins and it takes others 50, why should i help them catch up.
Who is helping who at this point?
Rant over. :blush:

Lambchop

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Doesn't this sound absurd to you? :D

I'm pretty sure that Giggly has her PM turned off and that's the reason Saslou can't message her. So Giggly can go around with her sneak cute attacks, but you can't say anything back. :cheese:

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Doesn't this sound absurd to you? :D

I see exactly what you going, i am not going there. :newwink:

Seriously. Yes i know it sounds absurd. It's like when someone PM's you, then it is somewhat important. Writing on someone's wall is just silly/cute 'Oh thanks darling, love you too', 'thanks for the rep', 'Oh interesting comment' etc etc. I don't want to disturb you (to greatly) .. This is probably making no sense, other than in my head. I know what i mean.

EDIT - I am also grateful when people send me rep, i like to reply and say thanks. Noone has ever sent me a PM to say Thanks, we PM to talk privately. Hmmmmmm

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
GIGGLY .. Babe, i love you to bits. You are a true diamond. I love the rep you leave me .. HOWEVER, how am i to answer back if i can't write on your wall. I don't want to PM you as i don't want to disturb you.
Babe .. Why can't i just write on your wall?
Sod it .. I am going to leave a message on your invisible wall .. Do you like it? :devil:
Mwah xx

Hi sassy . :hi: I am cracking up at your SJ-ness! :rofl1: :wubbie: I also know that I had better turn my wall comments and everything on or :horor: so I'm gonna do that right now, okay? :smile:

I'm pretty sure that Giggly has her PM turned off and that's the reason Saslou can't message her. So Giggly can go around with her sneak cute attacks, but you can't say anything back. :cheese:

I'm a ninja :ninja:

I see exactly what you going, i am not going there. :newwink:

Seriously. Yes i know it sounds absurd. It's like when someone PM's you, then it is somewhat important. Writing on someone's wall is just silly/cute 'Oh thanks darling, love you too', 'thanks for the rep', 'Oh interesting comment' etc etc. I don't want to disturb you (to greatly) .. This is probably making no sense, other than in my head. I know what i mean.

EDIT - I am also grateful when people send me rep, i like to reply and say thanks. Noone has ever sent me a PM to say Thanks, we PM to talk privately. Hmmmmmm

Sas, you never disturb me. You can rep me, PM me, AM me, or Fed Ex me for all I care. I loves ya, darling.