• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] Do you SJs visit other temperment forums?

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
I noticed a lot of other types regularly posting in the SJ forums.

Do you other SJs do the same? I tried going over to the SP forums once, and it was dead over there.

I don't dare do the NF and NTs- I just have a feeling I'd come out like :shock:
Maybe I will but for now I'm content with just hanging around the neighborhood.

Last edited:

Snow Turtle

Oh... I thought we were talking about all the forums we've visited before and I was about to post a list. Curious of what others frequent.

Yeah I wonder the other subforums in this roughly in this specific order. MBTI, Psychology, Relationships, NFs, Philosophy, NTs, Academics and Bonfire. Lots of feeling topics everywhere. :D

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Oh... I thought we were talking about all the forums we've visited before and I was about to post a list. Curious of what others frequent.

Yeah I wonder the other subforums in this roughly in this specific order. MBTI, Psychology, Relationships, NFs, Philosophy, NTs, Academics and Bonfire. Lots of feeling topics everywhere. :D

Yeah I mean strictly within this Site. I had to clarify myself.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Lets see what comes back from this.

SP's - I don't think i have much to add there but i do look on occasions
NT's - At first i was intimidated, but it was Jenocyde who put me at ease. Since then, i have made a few comments. I know i don't have a huge amount to offer, i am not scared of them anymore.
NF's - Arrrgghhhh. I have made 1 or 2 comments, it is the least likely place i will go. Although there are a few nice NF people on here. There is something about that forum which just grates on me.

So in order of favourite, I'll choose SJ, NT, SP, NF.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Lets see what comes back from this.

SP's - I don't think i have much to add there but i do look on occasions
NT's - At first i was intimidated, but it was Jenocyde who put me at ease. Since then, i have made a few comments. I know i don't have a huge amount to offer, i am not scared of them anymore.
NF's - Arrrgghhhh. I have made 1 or 2 comments, it is the least likely place i will go. Although there are a few nice NF people on here. There is something about that forum which just grates on me.

So in order of favourite, I'll choose SJ, NT, SP, NF.

Hey Sassy!! LOL

I like your summaries. I'm going to lurk the NT and NF this afternoon I'm so bored at work!

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Hey Sassy!! LOL

I like your summaries. I'm going to lurk the NT and NF this afternoon I'm so bored at work!

Wicked. The NT's don't bite. Good luck ;)

Let me know how you got on.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
I keep forgetting there are specific subforums for each temperament. I just browse by New Posts.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
I keep forgetting there are specific subforums for each temperament. I just browse by New Posts.

I'll have to check that feature out. It sounds a lot easier than going to each forum.

Thanks!

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
Yeah I don't go to forum I watch [live new posts] if something catches my eye or if I have answered in it before (the little envelope with an arrow) I will check them out. Sometimes I don't realize I am posting in someone's private blog, but others are good about it all the same.

On occasion I might check the SJ forum, Bonfire, Fluff Zone, MBTI and it's sub-forums from time to time or if there is a particular post I was looking for a reply to in NF and NT I will check it out. I don't hover over there to watch I just stick to live new posts

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
I visit the SJ and SP forums quite a bit. I try to make the SJ forums active, and I visit the SP forum because sometimes there are interesting topics. Although the NT and NF forums are busier, I don't go there as much, mainly because the threads are already pretty evolved, and I like new threads because I don't have to go through pages of information.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
I visit the SJ and SP forums quite a bit. I try to make the SJ forums active, and I visit the SP forum because sometimes there are interesting topics. Although the NT and NF forums are busier, I don't go there as much, mainly because the threads are already pretty evolved, and I like new threads because I don't have to go through pages of information.

I'm like you. If there are 25 pages of messages, is it really worth it? LOL

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
So true for some reason our threads never really get that far, we answer and then hide in a corner waiting for someone else to make a thread. :D

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
Also our comments are usually very short and to the point. Does anyone else see this with the SJ forum?

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
So true for some reason our threads never really get that far, we answer and then hide in a corner waiting for someone else to make a thread. :D

LOL!!

I just went into this ENFJ thought process thread, and they proceeded to describe their process of dissecting what someone says into 4 layers. I had enough already.

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
^ perfect example. :laugh:

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
Our pages won't be filled with information, shoot its easy to read through an SJ thread. Give me 5 minutes and 25 pages have been covered. :rofl1:

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I have totally noticed how our threads don't go into 20 odd pages.

Could that be due to us not necessarily wanting to come to any conclusions but looking at people's views on the subjects.

What's your view?
I just Lol'd out loud. :)

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
I have totally noticed how our threads don't go into 20 odd pages.

Could that be due to us not necessarily wanting to come to any conclusions but looking at people's views on the subjects.

What's your view?
I just Lol'd out loud. :)

I've wondered this myself at times, thought of making a thread and thought oh well. I will probably get 3 reponses. hehehe

That is why I don't visit blogs to much because of all that catching up to do unless it is an easy question or the first line strikes me, hence the live post thingy. :D

To the OP sorry for going off topic. Are the SP threads the same? I don't want to go snooping into others business. :cheese: