• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFJ] ISFJ's and "cute mode"

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
^^^ good for you.

Quick note .. Be nice about the ESFJ mom's .. Just look at how well you two have turned out. :)

She usually gets frustrated with me. :laugh: ......I mean :(

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
Cutesy stuff. I don't think I do that, it would seem kind of phony or fake if I did it. I am pretty much easy going, unless I need to be taken seriously.

Baby talk. No, I haven't done that either. I am afraid I would mess up my kids language abilities and have to reteach them how to use their words right. It could be also because they speak Arabic so the difficultly of mastering two native languages needs more serious communication. I tried speaking in Arabic when I first came and was told by the school not to use Arabic around the kids since they pick up my broken accent. Since then I never use Arabic around them.

I forward cute e-mails only if it is really funny or deeply touching, maybe not even then. I went a few weeks without forwarding one thing, although my e-mail box was cluttered with them. I do like receiving some of them; although, surveys I can't stand them and I wonder what idiot made these stupid surveys. They just ask the same questions over and over. Do I look like I have concern or even the time to read the time you woke up and what you last ate or what color your socks are etc.. No, thank you. Now if it was a personal biography and what you have learned in life I would find that more interesting. Anyhow I am rambling here.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
She usually gets frustrated with me. :laugh: ......I mean :(

Really????? How strange. Is she interested in this typing stuff?
I love my relationship with my ISTJ. He rarely frustrates me. I love that he laid back, calm, gives great advice. :D

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so