• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFJ] What would be a good gift to get an ISFJ?

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
I have read recently about a basket perfect for an occasion.

For instance, a picnic basket with a small blanket, a bottle of champagne and a good book, along with some fruit.

Or a movie evening, again with a basket, two mugs with packets of hot cocoa, a bag of popcorn and a movie.

Just wrap with cellophane and a big red bow..

These were just a few ideas..

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Oh Eiddy, you've sent my brain off in romantic mode now.

A picnic basket, with little titbit foods, whilst watching an old movie but out in the open and its being shown on a wall instead of a screen (Thinking The wedding planner with J-lo, must be an American thing).

Oh and there is a man involved who i can cuddle upto to keep warm.

:wubbie:

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
Yes there is, we have our very own D@v3 for our entertainment and he will bring the basket for us SJ women :newwink:. :laugh:

Rachelinpa

MBTI Type
ENFP
Nothing particular comes to mind as a male ISFJ.

Hahaha. Yeah, my ISFJ boyfriend has 24 gift cards we're working on spending cause people never know what to get him.