• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] Represent Team SJ in the 1st Unofficial Forum Rap Battle

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Howdy! I'm here today to challenge my fellow forum go-ers to that time-honored and much venerated battle of wits: the rap battle.

That's right ladies and gentlemen: right here in this thread we will determine whos got the maddest of flow and strongest of pimp hand. Threads linked here. Questions welcomed!

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What part of I'm AN INTROVERT do you not understand? :D

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LOL Rap Battle, INTP's? EVEN MORE HILARIOUS! :D

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Guys! Guys! Don't fight!!

Save it for the tourney.:D

Also, I dunno, but I feel like a SJ could dole out a pretty merticulous ass-whoopin' hehe

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
To OP> What is a "pimp" hand? :huh:

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Guys! Guys! Don't fight!!

Save it for the tourney.:D

Also, I dunno, but I feel like a SJ could dole out a pretty merticulous ass-whoopin' hehe

Could.. But probably won't.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I didn't think anyone from here would be flocking to join this tournament.

Even being an E .. I am not going to make a fool of myself in public (well online). Well i could, but i won't.

:violin:

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
I wrote the majority of the Team Blue Rap that won in the contest thing last year.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I didn't think anyone from here would be flocking to join this tournament.

Even being an E .. I am not going to make a fool of myself in public (well online). Well i could, but i won't.

:violin:

To be honest, I expect this to appeal to the NF/NT the most, but who knows? I thought Id at least extend the invitation. I also have very very few compunctions about making a total fool of myself (or at least do at this point) especially in front of a group of people ill likely never meet.:blush:

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
To be honest, I expect this to appeal to the NF/NT the most, but who knows? I thought Id at least extend the invitation. I also have very very few compunctions about making a total fool of myself (or at least do at this point) especially in front of a group of people ill likely never meet.:blush:

Like you say .. Who knows? :)
I say then think .. There is a possibility of upsetting people unintentionally.
Count me out.
Never mind.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't put much thought into my words, i just say them. Its only later, that im like 'oh shit'. I worry that things i say could possibly get misconstrued.

No worries. You're in good company on that haha. Also, FYI, team SJ is givin a pretty decent showing at this point. ;)

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
OH yeah we are. We got the flow, fo' sho'! :D

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ