• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFJ] how to seduce an ISFJ?

Crazydaisy

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Hmm...I'm really not that hard to seduce. All you have to do his point to the bedroom and say "ready?"

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Hmm...I'm really not that hard to seduce. All you have to do his point to the bedroom and say "ready?"

Lol. At what point in a relationship would you be willing to do that? If you had to put a time scale on it.

If you met a girl/woman and had only been on 3 dates, would you still say the same?

How about if you had just met her (that night) in a club?

I ask because i am incredibly flirtatious online. If someone told me to put my money where my mouth is, due to my values and morals, i'd probably walk away with my tail between my legs IRL. There is an orderly way of doing things. No matter how much i want to sleep with you, i am also not an easy lay.

Crazydaisy

MBTI Type
ISFJ
3rd date, absolutely...2nd date, absolutely...It all depends on my mind state at the time. I've had one night stands before and they aren't the worst thing in the world ;P

It's definitely different because I'm a guy and there are prevailing social norms here...

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
3rd date, absolutely...2nd date, absolutely...It all depends on my mind state at the time. I've had one night stands before and they aren't the worst thing in the world ;P

It's definitely different because I'm a guy and there are prevailing social norms here...

I am not suggesting it is, ;) and i know the girl/guy perspective will/could be different.

Where in the world are you?

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I emigrated to Canada in December. Ottawa. Back in the UK now.

Oh darling, you're so close yet so far.

Its ok, i'll just have to think of random naughty things to do to you in my head. :devil: