• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] The Official ISTJ Fanclub Thread

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
N/S is the percieving function, so it can be hard to tell sometimes.

Usually I just engage them in conversation and/or observe how they approach a topic.

ISTJs usually veer towards topics they can get their hands on (i.e., are tangible) or direct the conversation towards the things that they can see and deal with, whereas if you take the conversation into abstractions, the INTJs are not only with you but take the conversation another step forward.

ISTx people are funny about abstractions; they'll take things a bit in that direction but soon enough will say, "What's the point of all this? What a waste of time. Let's get back to dealing with reality."

G

GirlAmerica

oh yeah, they are as equally charmingly cocky as my own kind....
:)

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
wtf? 83 replies? y'all don't need any more praising! Get over to the poor ol' ISTP's and big them up a bit, dammit!

Actually, I did mention there that my other best buddy is an ISTJ. You know what I like about ISTJs? You always, ALWAYS know where you stand with them. There is no pretence, no fakery, no jiggery-pokery mind games. Just totally straight up, refreshingly consistent chaps (and chapesses, no doubt, though I've never met a female one). Rock on, my friends.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I really like ISTJs. :D

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
Oh can I change my type so that I finally belong in a Fanclub or do I have to just be a fan of yours???

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's an exclusive club.. Sorry Eiddy. :(

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm on the ISTx varsity cheerleading squad :static::wubbie::static::wubbie::static:

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
Hahaha flirting?! That? You haven't seen flirting yet..

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Is this hiding or being shy cause it might be attractive. :p

Oh.. and I actually flirted in real life the other day. Weird.

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
:thumbup: I'm in the fanclub.. *don't tell him that or where I am typing from* Hint: Eagle can't read this. Muahahaha

Eagle: Do tell... :popc1:

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:thumbup: I'm in the fanclub.. *don't tell him that or where I am typing from* Hint: Eagle can't read this. Muahahaha

Eagle: Do tell... :popc1:

Dont make me ping your IP, cause then I will know where you are.

and why am I telling you? Plus you can be in the fan club, but like, you can't be in the ISTJ club. :p

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
:shock:

Ok, where did that come from?