• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTJ] Ask an ESTJ!

MrWizard

MBTI Type
entp
Thanks,
It's just so weird how a ESTJ will want to have a good reputation/ be "popular"
but then also have morals every now and again
It's like constant fight, so cool:D

I Tonya

Rythym of the night
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah. Lol I guess, their principles would probably win over pleasing ppl tho. Idk deeps on the situation of the ESTJ.

Myself, I have mine but I don't expect others to follow. I don't really have a lot and its hard to choose them, but when I do, I intend to follow.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yeah. Lol I guess, their principles would probably win over pleasing ppl tho. Idk deeps on the situation of the ESTJ.

Myself, I have mine but I don't expect others to follow. I don't really have a lot and its hard to choose them, but when I do, I intend to follow.
Yeah, I'm sure it depends on the ESTJ. I'm a 1 on the enneagram, so for sure principles. But an ESTJ 3 might lean more towards image.

I Tonya

Rythym of the night
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, I'm sure it depends on the ESTJ. I'm a 1 on the enneagram, so for sure principles. But an ESTJ 3 might lean more towards image.

Good point.

MrWizard

MBTI Type
entp
Do you think there's anyway to convince an ESTJ to lean mpre towards their image?
I see that most times u guys stay true to your morals, so what would someone have to do to get u guys to actually lean more towards your image.
Like is that even possible?:huh:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Do you think there's anyway to convince an ESTJ to lean mpre towards their image?
I see that most times u guys stay true to your morals, so what would someone have to do to get u guys to actually lean more towards your image.
Like is that even possible?:huh:
... Change their morals.

Sorry. :/

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
What's your go to "disapproving look?"

MrWizard

MBTI Type
entp
How do u get a ESTJ to want to be around you. And how to u get them to open up about their personal life.
Help!!!:(

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What's your go to "disapproving look?"
ಠ_ಠ

^ I make that exact face irl.

How do u get a ESTJ to want to be around you. And how to u get them to open up about their personal life.
I think I already answered the second question. Re: the first... be their friend? Have things in common? Amuse them in a way that makes them want to learn more? Universal things, really.

MrWizard

MBTI Type
entp
how do i get ESTJ to change his view on me
he just says that im a great guy/friend
but our view dont line up
Now we doesnt tell me things about himself

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
What made you think you are Te-dom ?

I used to think I was an ENFP but then I noticed I was constantly going through what seemed like Ne-Te loops. By examining this pattern and also looking at how my enneagram tints people's perception of me, I was able to conclude that I'm Te first.

badatlife

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I used to think I was an ENFP but then I noticed I was constantly going through what seemed like Ne-Te loops. By examining this pattern and also looking at how my enneagram tints people's perception of me, I was able to conclude that I'm Te first.

How does it work being estj and enneagram 2?

badatlife

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
MBTI measures functions, enneagram measures fears and goals. MBTI is the how, enneagram is the why.

Oh, I didn't mean to question it. I was curious how the two describe you together. Did you have trouble determining your type at first, are you different from a typical estj?

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Oh, I didn't mean to question it. I was curious how the two describe you together. Did you have trouble determining your type at first, are you different from a typical estj?

I did have trouble determining my type. I was younger when I got into typology, so there was always that 'how do I know it's not a phase' type of doubt. Plus I found it difficult to obtain external observations from others, I'm not that close with anyone to be observed through the lens of functions.

I don't think I'm that different from other ESTJs? I suppose I'm more gregarious and romantic but eh. The forum doesn't have too big a pool to compare with.

keota

MBTI Type
ESTJ

i'd say ummm
i like being around people that make me feel comfortable and i can talk with them without any barrier
try to interest an ESTJ with some story or ask for tips, let him be useful and helpful

teen rose

MBTI Type
INFP
Why don't u accept the ways of other's types apart from u and may be ESTP? There are lot ways of creating work or art, but for u, it shud have be only Te way. Why??? Why are other types not accepted?? Why this monopoly? Even the artists are mostly accepted when they are ESTJs. They are even put on the pedestals like Amitabh Bachchan, Lata Mangeshkar and called and treated as Gods. Agree u connect to them more given u r majority. But something major doesn't mean other ways are invalid. When will u start being more open minded?

Venus Rose

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If you type as LSE, what does Fi feel like to you? :)
being around Fi lead types, for instance.