• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] Game for the SJ Guardhouse

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
Ok, here's the rules... Keep it nice if possible and honest. Let's see how well we know each other. Anyone who visits our little corner of the world is invited to join in also.. If you don't know anything about the person above you, well guess or make something up.. Guess we can go back and leave a comment in the edit to say if it is close, true or completely off.. Post as many times as you want.. Remember to post about the person above you!

Let the games begin..

Last edited:

Recoleta

No me digas, che!
MBTI Type
ISXJ
Eiddy: Works in Egypt as an English Lit/Composition teacher...is looking to get into another career field this summer. Is originally from Denver? (I think you mentioned you lived there before).

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
Recoleta is a very sweet person that is looking to work in an Engineering University and has put out some applications. No more spilling blood over interviews. :D

Last edited:

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
Since their haven't been any responses.. Pure mercury, your a great guy that seems to get along with everyone. Also you seem to be a truly stable person having stuck it out this long on this site. I believe that you must know many persons here..

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Since their haven't been any responses.. Pure mercury, your a great guy that seems to get along with everyone. Also you seem to be a truly stable person having stuck it out this long on this site. I believe that you must know many persons here..

I have a few people that can't stand me, but they're generally assholes.

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
I have a few people that can't stand me, but they're generally assholes.

It's good you are not liked by those who seem to wake up on the wrong side of the bed. Which reminds of that old saying birds of a feather flock together. Thankfully you don't flock amongst that type.

Amira

MBTI Type
ISTJ
PM works in the entertainment industry and is very creative.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Joined in December .. Has 7 friends on here and has only made 111 posts.

(He (i assume) is quiet) lmao and may like horses.

Boo. :hug:

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Joined in December .. Has 7 friends on here and has only made 111 posts.

(He (i assume) is quiet) lmao and may like horses.

Boo. :hug:

saslou is an ESFJ (YAY!), British (YAY!), and she has, apparently, squeezed a lot of living into her 20-some years on Earth. Good stuff.

Amira

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Oh, how funny Sas, I didn't realize I was so masculine sounding, hmm - have to fix that! I am definitely a girl and you are right, I love horses!

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
saslou is an ESFJ (YAY!), British (YAY!), and she has, apparently, squeezed a lot of living into her 20-some years on Earth. Good stuff.

Mr Pure .. You ROCK. :yes:. I know he had a lmao sexual experience some time ago (please don't mention mine ;)). Super down to earth, absolutely amazing dude. A film major (i never look at profiles, will start now). Not really sure if he is living in Hollywood or just wishes he was (oh the fun of it all) :)

Is it true that avatar is not you?

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Oh, how funny Sas, I didn't realize I was so masculine sounding, hmm - have to fix that! I am definitely a girl and you are right, I love horses!

I am so sorry. :doh:. But then i assume most people on here are middle aged men. ;)

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Mr Pure .. You ROCK. :yes:. I know he had a lmao sexual experience some time ago (please don't mention mine ;)). Super down to earth, absolutely amazing dude. A film major (i never look at profiles, will start now). Not really sure if he is living in Hollywood or just wishes he was (oh the fun of it all) :)

Is it true that avatar is not you?

OK, here is a list:

1) The avatar is Tobias Funke from Arrested Development. That show must have aired in the UK at some point, right?

2) I have two or three actual pics of myself on here somewhere. My avatar used to be a rather-blurry pic of myself wearing my glasses.

3) I am 26 years old, and I DO live in Hollywood. I moved from Philadelphia in November. I graduated from school with a Film degree a year and a half ago.

Take Five

Supreme Allied Commander
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
^Has 9 times as many friends on here as I do. Also, we share the same hometown.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
OK, here is a list:

1) The avatar is Tobias Funke from Arrested Development. That show must have aired in the UK at some point, right?

2) I have two or three actual pics of myself on here somewhere. My avatar used to be a rather-blurry pic of myself wearing my glasses.

3) I am 26 years old, and I DO live in Hollywood. I moved from Philadelphia in November. I graduated from school with a Film degree a year and a half ago.

Oh i love facts so thank you. (salutes)

1 - Not aware of it, sorry.
2 - I can't be bothered to try and find you, so i will make you up in my head ;) .. Ohhh, you are hot :p
3) Film major in Hollywood .. Hello, i am so stupid sometimes, I won't bite hehe, unless you want me too.

What is a matter with me today. Need a cold shower.

Take Five

Supreme Allied Commander
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Oh i love facts so thank you. (salutes)

1 - Not aware of it, sorry.
2 - I can't be bothered to try and find you, so i will make you up in my head ;) .. Ohhh, you are hot :p
3) Film major in Hollywood .. Hello, i am so stupid sometimes, I won't bite hehe, unless you want me too.

What is a matter with me today. Need a cold shower.

A very energetic person.