• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] 13,130 posts

Popsicle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
You're the flip side of the same coin.

I am dating an ISFP. He thinks we are very much alike. I am still not entirely conviced. But he is definitely more aloof than I am...and that is saying something. We can hang out for quite a while without a word being said.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Blogs shouldn't be counted.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Eiddy .. Sorry for the late arrival.

The SJ forum is usually the last place i look before bed as there is nothing on there. Well no new threads anyway. *sigh*

Are you trying to work on your N (lmao) with those figures.

Yes i think we do need to work on that number. I have 3 ESxP's in my family and none of them would take the test. At least we are doing better than them. I am so competitive. :devil:.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Compared to the 72,462 of the NFs and 72,943 of the NTs..

Ok well at least we are ahead of the SPs at 12,645.

Who's up for 60,000 posts??? LOL :shock:

You're never going to catch up. Jennifer alone (13,842 posts) apparently has more posts than all the SJs on here combined. ;)

Did you actually count all that up manually, by the way? Where did you get those numbers?

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
it says the post count next to each forum on the main page, along with the thread count.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I like that we are in the minority here. It's a nice change.

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
LOL I maybe a "tad" bit boring, but to count up posts. hahahaha No wonder I was online the whole day. :p

Pure mercury, please don't.. lol

Hmm: Now, are you feed up with us types in the real world?? *giggles*

OMG: Are you sure about Jennifer's post count? Yikes I don't think there is anyway possible to pass her count in posting alone. Ahh, I think I will go find a shaded tree and just relax now. :newwink: *like that's possible*

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've posted in my blog and it does add to the total for the SJ forum.. So Dave's blog has helped bring our post count up. Thanks Dave LOL

Hahaha. His blog has like 400+ posts now.

You'd think that since you guys have taken over the world, you'd be able to take over a simple internet forum, right?

We prefer that we allow you to have some place where you can at least think you are free from us.

I like that we are in the minority here. It's a nice change.

In a way..

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
I've posted in my blog and it does add to the total for the SJ forum.. So Dave's blog has helped bring our post count up. Thanks Dave LOL

*Bows before Eiddy* :D:D

However, I think Hmm has me beat with her blog! :yes: Way to go, Hmm! :cheers:

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
Thanks Dave your a sweetie..

I think Hmm changed her name to Giggly. I miss her being around.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Thanks Dave your a sweetie..

I think Hmm changed her name to Giggly. I miss her being around.

I thought it was pretty cool that we were talking about where she is, then she pops up from nowhere. :)

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
LOL I maybe a "tad" bit boring, but to count up posts. hahahaha No wonder I was online the whole day. :p

LOL, I wouldn't have thought it was too boring. Just really time-consuming. Take a look at what I've done before (thanks to not having a life):

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/69921-post49.html
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/69952-post58.html

I'm pretty sure the numbers have changed since then, though.
OMG: Are you sure about Jennifer's post count? Yikes I don't think there is anyway possible to pass her count in posting alone. Ahh, I think I will go find a shaded tree and just relax now. :newwink: *like that's possible*

Yes, I'm pretty sure. Look at this (my favorite way to view the Member's list):

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/list/?order=DESC&sort=posts&pp=30

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
Wow Athenian200 you command a new level of respect, the time consuming details given to researching the use throughout the forum are meticulous. :D

Now how do you get it to link to only one blog entry??

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Now how do you get it to link to only one blog entry??

Have you seen the header above each post that says
"#NN (permalink)?"

Well, click on the "#NN" and it should take you to a page with just that post on it. Copy the URL from the address bar once you're on that page, and paste it in as the Link URL. It should work.

Does that make sense?

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
Fantastic! Thank you :D

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Wow, i was surprised by how many people at the end of the list have not posted anything.