• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] What do you think of the SJ forum???

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
You certainly do represent... much props!

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, the SJs are certainly lacking in numbers compared to the NTs and NFs (do we have the SPs beat in numbers?).

Anyway, yeah, it is pretty boring because there really aren't debates or fluff going on. I think for the most part, the SJs here mostly get along and are pretty agreeable with one another, and perhaps most of us live our lives out more in the real world...so maybe we don't frequent the forum as often?

Plus, we're likely the most-hated group on the forum and people think they know "all they need to know" about us since we are so prevalent in the real world, so they don't bother to come and ask questions. Of the few times others ask questions, it is usually asking for dating advice or something.

Personally, I'd like to see this part of the forum more active.

The SJs are out busy having a life. :tongue:

Yes .. More activity on this forum would be gratefully appreciated. :D

For the most part I think the majority type is ISTJ in regards to active members and all of us happen to agree on like... EVERYTHING. So there aren't many discussions and the end relatively quickly cause we are to the point.

Yeah... sometimes I don't check this forum for a few days and then when I finally do, sometimes there's hardly been any new posts.

Like when d@v3's blog started? :)

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
I do enough debating on here for all the SJ's.

You do.. And I greatly appreciate that. It's hard holding the ground for SJ's for some reason we seem to be the easy targets and the most misunderstood even though we seem to be the nicest.. :newwink:

Popsicle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
There are 100 more posts in here than when this thread started...

Ozz

MBTI Type
ISTJ
For the most part I think the majority type is ISTJ in regards to active members and all of us happen to agree on like... EVERYTHING. So there aren't many discussions and the end relatively quickly cause we are to the point.
Even when we don't agree on the same thing, the discussion ends once everyone voiced their opinion. Perhaps we just decided to agree to disagree.

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
There are 100 more posts in here than when this thread started...

It was the deciding factor to put the post count as the total to measure it. Plus I was hoping since it had to do with SJ forum, that maybe it would be logical to leave the post where it was. Someone, I got the great feeling, was looking for a way to move it to fluff.

Well it has to do with SJ's whatever we talk about and stands as an accurate measurement of how far we have come, or haven't. :D

Amira

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Originally Posted by Recoleta
Well, the SJs are certainly lacking in numbers compared to the NTs and NFs (do we have the SPs beat in numbers?).

Anyway, yeah, it is pretty boring because there really aren't debates or fluff going on. I think for the most part, the SJs here mostly get along and are pretty agreeable with one another, and perhaps most of us live our lives out more in the real world...so maybe we don't frequent the forum as often?

Originally Posted by Recoleta

What she said.

No, I couldn't resist. :D

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Even when we don't agree on the same thing, the discussion ends once everyone voiced their opinion. Perhaps we just decided to agree to disagree.

True, but not true. I don't see to much disagreement and what there is we usually resolve pretty quickly, but in some instances, yes.

What she said.

No, I couldn't resist. :D

"You're mocking me aren't you?"

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
That's true I don't see much disagreement.. I know though sometimes I disagree with myself. lol

Amira

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Eagle, refer to the bolded part in what I quoted and then what I said. :hi: ;)

Snow Turtle

Think it's more to do with curiosity. The NT and NF boards frequently exchange questions to each other, where as exchange of interests in SJs and SPs seem to be more limited. Occasionally we'll get some NTs and NFs that come here to play with us. :D

But overall lots of topics can be found in the other sub-forums.

Take Five

Supreme Allied Commander
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
The SJs seem to support others more and are less confrontational imo.

Take Five

Supreme Allied Commander
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
And I think we'd better put this board on life support.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
How about SJ support instead?

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
LMAO SJ support!